Chapter 86

Juvia's POV...

I was just about to enter my office when Jason called me. He came running to me and stopped completely when he was already close to me. He was also panting heavily like he ran a marathon.

"Hey Jason, are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah...It's just cool!" Jason said.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Because you need to know something." He said.

I raised a brow and looked at him in curiousity. Then he took a quick shoot on me and the flash of his camera kinda, made my sight blurred.

"This is so COOL! You lool so cute here!" He said.

I crossed my arms. This guy really loves taking pictures even on random people. He even takes picture on me randomly.

"You said you want to tell me something, what is it?" I asked.

"Oh, I just want to inform you that we have a photoshoot today. In this time in fact." He said.

"What?! But the photoshoot is tomorrow. Why was it moved?" I asked.

"Because of Mr. Fullbuster. He said, he wanted to see the models on how they do their parts and if he saw or feels that, that certain model is not good enough, he would blow them off the company." He said.

"What the hell? Why is he doing this?" I asked.

"He said, he wanted to make sure that we give the consumers the best that we could give. Remember, we create our own product to be advertized and the models should be the best. For more chances of winning." He said.

I sighed.

"Fine. What time?" I asked.

"This time." He said.

"As in this time?! Why so early?" I asked.

"That's what he wanted. Anyways, let's go now. We don' want him to get mad." He said.

We went to the studio where we do our photoshoot. Then I saw the beast oh I mean Mr. Gray was looking at the models and checking something. He was like a critique.

[A/N: Is my spelling right? Is it critique or should be critic? Sorry, I'm not that good in english.]

I went in the changing room and saw what I was gonna wear. It was a maid outfit. More like, Alice in Wonderland. I just sighed and wore it. I tied a ribbon on my head like it should be. I went out of the changing room and went to the spot where I should be.

"So, Ms. Lockser you're the next model. Where's your partner?" Gray asked.

"I don't know. Maybe he's coming. Or somewhere." I said.

He sighed.

"Jason! Where the hell is her partner?! Doesn't that guy knows that he's waisting our time?!" He said angrily.

"Uh...sir, there is a problem." Gray's secretary said.

"Why? What is it?" Gray asked.

"Juvia's partner is not gonna make it today because he had an emergency." She said.

"What?! Do we even have any other model to be partnered to her?" Gray asked.

"That is the other problem sir. All of our models are already occupied and we don't have any volunteers left." She said.

"Damn it!" He said.

Well, I guess this photoshoot will be cancelled since my partner is not around and there's no one left to be my partner. I sighed. This is just so stressful. I was about to speak when...

"I'll be her partner then." He said.

[A/N: Thanks for reading! Finally Gruvia is back! But Lyvia is still leaving so we still don't know what will happen! I hope for your feedbacks! I love ya'll!♥]