Chapter 58

Juvia's POV...

Well, Gray really helped me find my bracelet. Thank God I really found my bracelet. I'm currently here in the basement, searching for something. I then decided to open the cabinet. I'm looking for the vacuum cleaner. Maybe they decided to put in here. I opened the cabinet and there I saw the vacuum cleaner. I get the vacuum and there was something that fall. It was a picture frame. Again? Why do they keep on storing picture frames in here? I picked up the picture frame and I flipped it over. It was dusty that I couldn't see the person in the picture anymore. I grabbed a peice of fabric and dust the picture frame off. When the dust was all off, my eyes widened.

Th-this l-lady here. I-I know her. Sh-she's th-the person that I could n-never forget.

Flashback...

"Where will you use this?" I asked

"It's none of your business anymore lockser." The guy said.

"But I need to know first before I give you this. I will not allow you to use this on a inocent person." I said.

Then he snatched the injection on me.

"I said it's none of your concern anymore lady!" He said.

I come with them because they need to know if the drug I made was really able. And if it don't work, they would kill me. As if they can. When we reached the abandoned building, we went inside a room. There was a lady lying on the hospital bed, and her legs and hands was tied up.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"She's Ur." He said.

"And what is her deal with us?" I asked.

"She's a terrorist. She needs to be punished."  He said.

"What is the crime she did?" I asked.

"Fvck stop asking!" He said.

I get the folder and opened it.

Name: Ur
Age: 25
Civil Status: Married.
She is one of our test subject and she was just kidnapped from our enemy.

Wait, test subject?! But I thought. I immediately looked at the lady and the virus was injected to her already. My eyes widened.

"Nooooo! You liars!" I tried to inject the antidote but they pushed me away.

"She'll die! She's inocent! She doesn't have to do anything with us!" I yelled at them.

"She's dead already. Thanks for your invention Lockser." He said.

End of Flashback...

N-no...Th-this can't be! Wh-what is her relationship with the Fullbuster family? If they found out that I was the reason why this lady died, they would probably hate me. Or even kill me. But I need to ask first to be sure. I went out of the basement and went upstairs in our room to ask Gray. I opened the door and closed it.

"G-gray..." I stuttered.

"Hmm? What is it wifey?" He asked.

I sat on the bed beside him.

"C-can I ask something?" I asked.

"Of course you can wifey." He said and smiled.

I showed him the picture frame. He get it and I can sense that he's gripping it tightly. I gulped.

"May I know who she is?" I asked.

"She's Ur, My Aunt. She was like my mother before. She treated me so nice. Mom and dad was even getting jealous of her because I'm always with Ur. Then one day, I just found out that, she was kidnapped and used as a test subject. Because of that, she died. I was very mad when I hear that news..." He said.

I can sense that he's mad right now. A tear escaped my eyes and I wiped it off immediately.

"Wh-what will you do if you ever saw the k-killer?" I asked.

"I would kill the killer. No, I would torture the killer first and kill her or him. I would make her or him feel the pain he or she cost me." He said angrily.

I can't help but to flinch from what he said. So he would really hate me if he found out about it. He has the rights to know. I don't want to keep this for so long. I don't want to cause him more pain.

[A/N: The next chapter would be heart breaking. Ready your heart now. Thanks for reading! </3]