Chapter 17

Title: Task #2&3

Juvia's POV...

I already know what tasks I would gave to him. Well, because you are a reader of this book, I would tell you what it is. The 2nd task will be
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SECRET! You would Just know it later. Hehe...

I was in my room and I called Gray through phone call. I dialed his number and he quickly answered.

"Hello, Gray?"

[Yes?]

"Um...Can you please come here in my room? I just need a little help from you."

[Well, yeah, sure. I'll be there in a minute.]

"Thanks Gray! Bye!"

Then I ended the call. A wicked smile crept up in my face. I can't wait to see him wear---oopS. I've gone too far. Hihihi.

Someone knocked on my door so I opened it revealing Gray. I let him walk in my room.

"So, what?" Gray asked.

"Well, Gray, you want me to forgive you, right?" I asked.

"Yes ofcourse. Why'd you asked?" He asked.

"Well, you have to do whatever i ask you to do." I said.

"Okay,fine. What do you want me to do?" Gray asked.

A wicked smile crept up my face and he looked at me nervously.

----

The gang was laughing including me. You know why? Because...

"HAHAHAHAHA! I KNEW IT! GRAY IS A TOTAL GAY! HAHAHAHAHA!" Natsu laughed.

"YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL, GRAY! HAHAHAHAHA!" Laxus said.

"HEY MISS, ARE YOU WITH SOMEONE? WANNA GO OUT WITH ME? AHAHAHAHAHA!" Jellal laughed.

"SHUT UP FVCKERS!" Gray said.

But we just laughed at him. He was just wearing a Blue wig, a blue dress, blue high heels. And she's wearing a red lipstick. She really look like a lady!

"I SUPPORT YOU LIL' SIS'! HAHAHAHAHA!" Erza lauged her heart out.

"WAY TO GO HONEY! HAHAHA!" I laughed at him.

They just continue on laughing at him then I realized what i called him. I called him HONEY! OH MY GOSH!! I looked at him and he smiled at me, I blushed.

Night came and we were really exhausted. Because if the actuvities We did. I called Gray.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He said back.

"You can wear them off now. Besides, I'm already satisfied. Welp, goodnight." I said and smiled.

"Thanks. Goodnight." He said and he smiled back.

I blushed a little and looked away for him not to be able to see my face. I went inside my room and jumped in my bed. And i fall into a deep sleep.

The next day...

I was searching for something. My phone. I already searched around and i still can't find it. I opened the drawer and I saw a picture frame. A photo of gajeel,
Levy, and their son, pantherlily. Gajeel Redfox is my brother and his wife is Levy McGarden Redfox. Actually, Gajeel is not my brother. He was the one who adopted me when I left my nightmare. He and his wife was too kind to take care of me even though i'm not their relative. They treat me as one. I was 18 that time. And I'm thankful they take care of me. I didn't noticed that I was crying already. I already miss them. I treat them as a family. They treat me like I'm their daughter. I really miss them. I was sobbing and tears keeps on flowing down.

"Hey, are you alright? Why are you crying?" Someone asked.

I quickly wiped away my tears and turned to look at him. It was Gray.

"No I'm not." I denied.

"Tch. Don't lie to me. I know you were crying. So, can you please tell me why?" He asked.

I looked at him for minute then he spoke.

"If you don't wanna tell it then I will not insist." Gray said.

"No, It's not like that. It's just that I miss my family." I said and my tears flows down again.

He just looked at me saying that i continue.

"It's been 5 months since I last saw them. I'm not used to be far away from them. And i'm sure they're worrying about me already. I just really miss them and I want to see and be with them." I said while crying.

He wiped away my tears and he hugged me.

"Don't worry. You'll see them sooner, okay? So stop crying now." He said and smiled at me.

I just nodded and hugged him back.

Gray's POV...

When I saw Juvia cried earlier, My heart shattered. I don't even know why. Well, I think I know now what to do for her to forgive me. I called the gang and told them that...

"Guys, please find where this Gajeel Redfox lives." I said to them.

"And why? Is he our new target?" Natsu asked.

"No, he's not." I said.

"Then why the hell are you asking for Gajeel Redfox's address?" Lucy asked.

"Because he is Juvia's brother. And she misses them so much. So I think Juvia would forgive me if I take her to her family." I said.

"You're only doing this for her to forgive you?" Mira asked.

"Nope. It's not like that. It's just that, Juvia really missed them so much." I said.

"Oh really? Way to go to be a good husband, huh?" Laxus teased.

"Oh just shut up. So guys?" I said.

"As if we have a choice." Jellal said.

"Good then! The earlier the better." I said.

"Aye sir!" The gang said.

"Good. So were dismissed." I said.

Then we headed out of the room. I looked at Juvia and she was straring on a picture frame. I sighed.

----------

"Hey! Where are we going?" Juvia asked.

"You will know it later. But now, you should wear a blindfold." Lucy said.

"But why?" Juvia whined.

"Because it's a surprise." I said then put the blindfold on her.

We get inside the car and Jellal started driving. Since he is the driver. We finally arrived in our destination so we get out of the car.

"Where are we?" Juvia asked.

"You'll know it later." I said.

I was the one who's supporting her since she's wearing a blindfold. I took off her blindfold then I knocked on the door. The door opened revealing a short blue haired lady. The lady gasped when she saw Juvia and Juvia did also.

"Juvia!" The lady said.

"Levy-san!" Juvia said and they hugged each other happily.

[A/N: Sorry for the wrong grammars and for the typographical errors. I hope you readers liked/loved it. Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!]♥♥♥