Chapter 90

Juvia's POV...

I'm currently in the company. I'm finishing some papers so that on the weekend, Me and Jay can have a grocery. He doesn't want Lyon to join us because he said that it was for me and his day and his pops can't come. Because he knows that we'll just have a lovely dovey moment. I really love that kid. He is the love of my life. Anyways, while I was working on the papers, my secretary went in my office. I looked at her.

"What is it Meredy-san?" I asked.

"The CEO called for an emergency meeting." She said.

"And why?" I asked.

"He didn't informed us but he said that we need to be there ASAP." She said.

"Fine." I said and sighed.

I stood up and we went to the meeting room. When I get there, I was the only one they're waiting and it was really embarassing.

"I'm sorry I am late but we can start now if you want." I said.

I sat down on the chair and Gray was already talking. I'm not listening because my mind is pretty occupied. I went back to reality when he called my attention.

"So Ms. Lockser, what's your opinion about this?" Gray asked.

I looked at him.

"What?" I said.

"I said, if you have any suggestions for other ideas of the magazine that we are about to publish." Gray asked.

"Oh uh...I suggest that the magazine should be an eye catching and the front page should be the most attention catcher. So that the consumer will have an urge to buy the magazine." I said.

"Ms. Lockser's right." The board members said.

Gray nodded then he became serious.

"The real reason why I called an emergency meeting is because, I found out that someone is ruining the company's reputation by spreading lies in the social media. I hate to admit this but, it is one of the board members who are present today." Gray said.

Everyone gasped including me. Is that true? And who the hell is going to do that?

"Are you sure Mr. Fullbuster?" I said.

He looked at me.

"When was I ever wrong? I have investigated this and it so disappointing that, one of the people in here are doing that." He said.

"Mr. Fullbuster's right." The president said.

"But who could it be?" One of the board members asked.

"I have an idea who it is." The President said.

And that jerk (president) was eyeing me down like I'm the one who did that.

"Who?" We asked.

"None other than, Ms. Juvia Lockser. Our model and at the same time the vice president of this company." Jake said.

(A/N: did I already name the president? Well, just change the name if I did. Jake is his new name. I'm lazy at editting. Sarreh!)

I gasped and my eyes widened. I didn't stopped myself and I slammed the table and stood up.

"Seriously?! You're accusing me with that stupid lie?! I've beeb loyal in this company since the day I've been hired to be a model. I'd never do such things?! For all I know, you just want to ruin my reputation." I said.

"You are the stupid pest in this company. You don't even deserve to be in here in the first place." Jake said.

"You know what? I don't get you. In the very beginning, you were the one who hired me to be the model of this company and now you're telling me that I don't deserve to be here? Are you really sure about that reason?" I said.

"Stop this nonsense commotion. Mr. Jake and Ms. Lockser, let's just settle this things in my office. This is going way too far. I'll just be the one to announce who's the shithead behind all of this. This meeting is adjurned." Gray said.

They already left, me and jake followed Gray to his office.

[A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope for your feedbacks folks! I love ya'll!♥]