♥Chapter4♥

Title: Bathroom

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia opened her eyes and rubbed it. She yawned then scratched her head. She got up from her bed still yawning. She looked at the mirror and awed in disgust.

"Eew. I look like a witch now." Juvia said then giggled.

She then get the comb and combed her hair while humming her favorite song. When she's done combing her hair she opened the door of the bathroom and walked in to brush her teeth, still sleepy.

Gosh. Thank God that Gray didn't slept with me. 'Cause if ever he did, i would be crazy by now. And thank God that i still have my virginity. Juvia thought while brushing het teeth.

After brushing her teeth, she washed her face. Then she heard the shower was running. She got curious 'cause all she knows is that, she's the only one in the bathroom but she was wrong. She applied soap on her face then washed her face and hands. Then she heard that the shower was turned off. She got nervous again then slowly, pulled the curtains. Then she quickly pulled the curtain and screamed. Revealing Gray naked. NAKED.

"Waaaaahh!!! GET OUT OF HERE YOU PERVERT! WAAAHHH!!!" Juvia screamed while slapping gray anywhere.

"What the---?! Stop---! Stop it Juvia!" Gray said while blocking Juvia's attacks.

"YOU'RE A PERVERT!! I HATE---"

She was slapping gray anywhere until her hands landed on his dick. Juvia froze and her eyes widened. Gray groaned and even his eyes widened. Juvia's body started shaking in anger, fear, embarrassment, and shock. She backed away quickly then blushed hard. Then...

"MY VIRGIN HANDS!!! WAAAAAAH!! IT'S GONE!!I HATE YOU!!" Juvia screamed while going out of the bathroom.

"What the fuck...?" Gray said, dumbfounded.

Juvia hugged the pillow and cried there. Juvia wiped away her tears when she heard the bathroom door opened. Juvia gave gray a death glare but gray just brushed it off.

"Tch. You're crazy." Gray said while putting on his clothes.

"Me?! Crazy?! Ha! If i'm crazy you're a pervert!" Juvia growled at gray.

"So you're telling me that i'm the pervert one here when you where the one who entered the bathroom while i'm in it. Then pulled the curtain off and screamed like an insane person. I should be the one who's telling the word pervert to you. Because you where the one who touched my---" gray was cut off.

"Stop it! I don't wanna hear that embarrassing moment of my life!" Juvia said while covering her ears. 

"Psh. Why are you so embarrassed? So what of you already touched it? You're my wife already." Gray said.

"I don't care! I hate you!" Juvia said

"Stupid." Gray mumbled as he went out of the room but Juvia heard it crystal clear.

"I'm not stupid you pervert!" Juvia yelled.

Then when the door closed and Gray was out of sight, Juvia covered the pillow on her face then screamed on the top of her lungs.

I really hate that guy! Curse you Gray Fullbuster! Juvia thought while screaming.

Meanwhile, Gray was in the dining room, eating his breakfast with the gang.