Chapter 111

Juvia's POV...

"Mom! Wake up! Wake up!" Jay said.

I groaned and because he was jumping up and down my bed and it was just disturbing my slumber.

"Mom please wake up now! Come on! Come on! Wake up!" Jay said.

"It's still early for me to wake up Jay...And I'm still sleepy..." I said.

"But mom! You gotta join us!" Jay said.

"Where and with?" I asked.

My eyes are still closed because I'm too sleepy to open it.

"In the amusement park with Dad!" He said.

"Ugh...I'll just catch up with you guys later..." I said.

"But mom!" He protested.

"Please...just...let me sleep a little longer..." I said.

"Fine. Just be sure to catch up with us later!" Jay said.

"Yeah..." I said.

Then he leaved my room. Gosh. I'm just too tired because I had a mall tour yesterday and soon followed up by being a ramp model. I got home at 4:00 a.m and It's still 9:45 a.m. It's just a short time for me. I need 7 hours of sleep okay. I then fall asleep again.

♥♥♥

I woke up and sat down. Gosh. I had enough sleep and it's making me happy. I went in my bathroom and did my morning rituals. After that, I went to Jay's room just to check him out. I knocked first before going inside. To my surprise, he wasn't there and I kinda freaked out. I went downstairs and saw Levy. I asked her.

"Levy, where is Jay?" I asked.

"Jay went to the amusement park with Gray. Jay told us that he already told it to you so I let him. You forgot already?" Levy said.

Wait what? Then I suddenly remembered something.

Flashback...

"Mom wake up! Wake up!" Jay said.

I groaned in response.

"Mom wake up now! Come on! Come on! Wake up!" Jay said.

"You gotta join us!" Jay.

"In the amusement park with dad!" Jay said.

"Ugh...I'll just catch up with you guys later..." I said.

End of Flashback...

Oh shoots! I almost forgot that! Thank God that Levy told me about it. Gosh. I got worried over nothing. I just smiled at her and I scratched the back of my head.

"Hehehe...Sorry." I said.

"That's fine. Just get ready now because you don't want to make your son wait." Levy said.

"Yeah, you're right." I said.

I was about to go upstairs when I remembered Lyon. What if I bring him with me? It's not that bad, right? So that, I could have some time with my Lyon. I was about to dial his number when...

"Good morning everyone!" He walked in and greeted us.

"Hey Lyon. I was just about to call you." I said and hugged him.

"And why? Gonna hang out somewhere with me?" He asked.

"Something like that but, we need to go to the amusement park." I said.

"We're going to have a date there?" He asked.

"Not exactly because Jay is in the amusement park with Gray and since Jay wants me to tag along, I have decided that I would bring you with me so that, we could have some time together." I said.

He smiled at me.

"I wasn't prepared by this okay but you're lucky that you have a handsome boyfriend." I said.

I rolled my eyes and slapped his hand playfully.

"Whatever. Anyways, I'll go upstairs now." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"To change clothes okay?" I said.

"Can I come with you?" He asked with that pervert look on his face.

"You can't you little handsome pervert." I said and pinched his nose.

"Fine, fine. I'll just...peek?" He said.

"No." I said and went upstairs to my room.

[A/N: Lyvia VS. Gruvia on the next chapter! Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks!♥]