Chapter 67

Juvia's POV...

I checked in a hotel room with the help of Lucy. After helping me set up my things, she left because Gray doesn't know this. She's afraid that Gray might kill her so yeah. I'll talk to him tomorrow. I lay in bed and rest.

...

I grabbed a taxi and tell the address where we are going. When I finally reached the place, I payed for the bill and went out of the taxi. So, this is the village were he lives. Well actually, this is HIS villa. Lucy told me that Gray bought this when, you know. I went inside the villa without even the guards blocking my way. It seems like they know me or whatever it is, I don't mind it anymore. I walked further and there I saw the mansion where Gray lives. Well, Lucy told me the address so yeah. I pressed the doorbell. A maid came and asked.

"Yes, what's you're concern?" The maid asked politely.

"Um...Is...Is...Is G-gray Fullbuster here?" I asked.

"Oh sorry but he just left an hour ago." The maid said.

"Oh, okay. Thanks. I'll just come back another time." I said.

"Wait, before you leave, may I know your name please?" The maid asked.

"My name is JL. I'll be going now." I said and leaved.

Where could i find him now? I need to do this earlier now because I don't want be in trouble. Because Gray has a lot of enemies. Well I do have too that's why I need to inform him about this earlier. The earlier the better. I went out of the villa then I recieved a call from Lucy. I answered the call.

"Hello, Lucy?"

[Juvia, Gray isn't home because he's out on a business trip and he's currently in Korea. He'll be back after three days. Sorry because I didn't informed you earlier.]

"Oh okay. That's fine. I'll just wait for him."

[Oh and I want to inform you that Gray has a company there in California.]

"Oh okay. Thanks."

[I Need to go now. They're here already. Bye bye!]

"Bye."

Then the call ended. I think I will have a very long journey here in California. Well, as long as I'm doing this for my baby, I will not stop. I just hope that luck will be with me in the way. I then grabbed a cab and tell the driver the hotel that I'm staying in is. When I finally arrived, I paid for the bill and went out of the cab. I then went inside the hotel. I was in front of the elevator and I pressed the button and it opened. I went inside. I pressed the button for it to close but I was surprised when a man shouted:

"Wait! Don't close it yet!"

I was startled for a moment but I quickly pressed the botton for it to open. The man came in and pressed the button. I stared at the man because I was facing his back. Then I noticed his white spiky hair.

Well he looks like Lyon. Because of that white spiky hair.

Then the man turned to look at me and our eyes widened.

"Lyon?!"

"Juvia?!"

OH

MY

GOSH.

[A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope for your feedbacks!]