Chapter 21

Juvia's POV...

I went downstairs to eat. I was about to sit down on the chair when my phone rang. I answered it.

"Hello?"

[Juvia! I miss you so much! Can you please come over here? Please? I'm getting bored here.]

"But Meredy-san, I don't think I could make it there. And you know what's the reason right?"

[Please? I really want to see you and the one who kidnapped didn't even want me to go out.]

"Okay fine."

[Thank you juvia!]

"Yeah, yeah. Bye!"

[Bye!]

The call ended. I then stand up and take a look outside to see if there are any guards here. And thank God there was nothing. I walked out of the mansion until out of the village. The guards was just looking around so I passed succesfully. I grabbed a taxi and went inside.

The ride took 1 hour. I paid the bill and went out of the taxi. Before I could even knock, the door opened and Meredy grabbed me quickly and locked the door.

"Woah, woah, Meredy-san. Why the rush?" I asked.

"We need to get out of this country now. We need to escape from them!" Meredy said.

"Meredy, what ever I do, I can't escape from Gray anymore. I'm tied up to him but you, you still have the chance to run away." I said to her.

"No! I will not leave you behind!" Meredy insisted.

"Meredy, you have so many things to do for yourself right? While me, I'm contented on what i have now." I said to her and smiled.

"Juvia..." Meredy said then cried.

"Oh come on. Don't be a cry baby." I said and chuckled.

"I will miss you." Meredy said.

Natsu's POV...

Finally! I now have a spot light. Anyways, Ice prick told me to watch over Juvia so I did. She was just sitting on the couch and talking to someone. So I just went to the kitchen to eat. Well, a super handsome, wait, let me rephrase that, a hot drop dead gorgeous like me should eat to ya know. After getting some foods, I went back to the living room but i noticed that juvia was not here. I went upstairs and opened the rooms one by one but Juvia wasn't here! Oh god, I'm sure dead. Gray will totally kill me. My phone rang and I looked at the caller, speaking of the devil. I nervously answered the call.

"Yo..."

[Yo your face. How's Juvia?]

"Oh uh...J-juvia?...hehe...she's... Um, hehe..."

[Damn Natsu. Tell me where's Juvia.]

"O-oh. I-I d-didn't know that you're that possesive."

[Don't change the topic Natsu. Where the hell is Juvia?!]

"Hey! No need to shout!"

[Just tell me where the fvck.is she!]

Why does he have to yell? I want to kick is ugly face. Hey don't you dare tell this to him. Yes, you, the one who's reading this or else i'll kiss you.

"I'msorryIdon'tknowwheresheisrightnowandithinkJuviaismissing!"

I said it fast because I'm getting nervous here.

[What the hell? I can't understand you fvcker.]

"I said, Juvia is missing."

[WHAT?! I WILL FVCKIN KILL YOU NATSU!]