Chapter 52

Juvia's POV...

I jacked his hands off me.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I yelled at him.

"Please, Just let me explain!" Gray said in frustration.

"I don't want to hear your explanation you lier!" I yelled at him.

He caused me too much pain. I didn't expect this to happen. My whole world fell apart.

"All you saw earlier, I know what you're thinking right now that it was on purpose but it wasn't! Just please listen to my explanation." Gray begged.

"No! I don't want to hear lies anymore! You said she was just your friend but she wasn't! Tell me, is she your ex-girlfriend?" I asked and sobbed.

"Y-yes..." He said.

"Then you didn't even bothered to tell me that! I'm your wife and I should know that! I have ths right to know that!" I yelled at him.

The elevator door opened and I quickly get inside and pressed the button that closed the door. Before he could even enter, the door closed already. I fall on the ground, tears was streaming down my face. He just cheated on me and it hurts like hell! It hurts so much and it's killing me softly. And painful. I hate that i even love him! I hate myself for loving him!

I walked out of the company and I went inside my car and drive it home fast. I don't know what will I do now...I want to give up now but my heart is telling me not to. This pain sucks! I hate you! I really hate you Gray Fullbuster because I loved you!

I was out of myself. I'm not even in focus on driving. Then suddenly, I heard a loud horn from a truck. I looked in front.

*PEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!*

3rd Person's POV...

Gray was out of himself. He was was walkibg back and forth in his office. He pulled his hair in frustration. Well, he is tearing up and broken hearted.

"DAMN IT!!!" Gray shouted.

Then he trow the vase on the wall, and the vase broke into pieces. He screamed in frustration and pushed away the things in his table, including his laptop. He punched and kicked the wall for so many times that his fist was now bleeding. Natsu, Jellal, and Romeo went inside his office when they heard a loud crashing sound from his office.

"Gray! Calm down!" Natsu said. Trying to calm him down.

"How could I calm down, huh?! Tell me!" Gray yelled.

"Stop punching and kicking the wall! It won't help you fix your problem!" Romeo said.

"They're right. Tell us first what happened then we can help you fix your problem." Jellal said calmly.

Gray sat down on the ground in frustration. His bangs was covering his eyes. And his fist was bleeding. He then started telling them what happened and when he was done talking, Natsu spoke.

"That Ultear girl is really a pain in the ass." Natsu said.

"Why don't you try explaining it to her again?" Romeo suggested.

"She will not listen, and i'm sure of that." Gray said.

"Give her time to think. To absorb all that happened here. And, apologize." Natsu suggested.

"And, next time, be honest to her. She's your wife and we know that you love her more than your life. So don't let her slip away from you because of someone." Jellal said.

Gray was about to speak when the news report got their attention.

"Flash report! An accident happened earlier in Fiore highway. A car and a truck was wrecked. Both drivers of the truck and a car is currently in Magnolia International Hospital. The dirver of the car has a blue hair, wearing a blue dress. The driver's name was Juvia Lockser...."

Gray's eyes widened. Gray quickly get his car's key and walked out of his office, soon followed by the guys. (Skip) He went in his car and drove quickly to the hospital.

Once he reached the hospital he asked the nurse on the counter quickly. And the guys was following behind him.

"Nurse, is there a patient named Juvia Lockser, confined here?" Gray asked.

The nurse typed the name in her laptop and...

"Sir, She's currently in the E.R." Then nurse said.

Gray's heart shattered. He was blaming himself on why she's in the E.R right now. He waited outside of the E.R for hours then, the doctor came out from the room. Gray quickly went to the doctor.

"Doc, how's the patient?" Gray asked.

"What's your relationship to the patient?" The doctor asked.

"I'm her husband." Gray said.

"We did everything just ti save her and we gave our best. I'm sorry to say this but, she passed away already..." The doctor said.

[A/N: Yes I do, I believe, that one day I would be where I was, right there, right next to you. And it's hard that days are seem so dark. The moon, the stars are nothing without you. Your touch, your skin, how do I begin? No words can explain the way, I'm missing you.......Can I lay by your side? Next to you...to you...

Well, I suggest you to not to react so soon. Please read first the next chapter. I know you'll react something tha you thought it would be. Gah! It'z just so hard to explain. Just reaf the next chapter folks! Thanks for reading!♥]

_Author-san loves you all! ♥