Chapter 115

Juvia's POV...

Yesterday was fun in the amusement park. Even Jay had fun. He keep on telling to me how fun yesterday was and he said he wanted that to happen again in some other time. I'm back again on the endless papers when suddenly, someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I said.

The door opened revealing Lyon. I stood up in surprise amd smiled at him.

"It's a surprise to see you here." I said and hugged him.

"Well, I'm just here to visit my lovely girlfriend." He said and handed me a boquet of roses.

"How sweet of you Lyon." I  said and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I also came here to check out on my girlfriend and to tell her that I love her." He said and smiled.

I blushed and smiled at him. I playfully slapped his arm.

"Stop making me blush,okay?" I said while smiling.

"I just love seeing you blush." He said.

I rolled my eyes on him. This guy makes my heart flutter. I really love Lyon. Then suddenly, the door opened that made Lyon and me fall on the floor. Lyon was on top of me in an awkward position.

"This is so cool!" Jason said then took a picture of us.

Lyon stood up and he helped me to get up. I wiped away the dust on my skirt.

"What are you doing here Jason?" Lyon asked.

"Oh,I'm just here to borrow your girl for a moment. For her photoshoot." Jason said.

"Okay but can I come with you guys?" Lyon asked.

"Of course you can! Now let's go!" Jason said.

Were finally here in the studio so I changed my clothes. When I'm finally done dressing up, I went out of the changing room and went to my position as Jason take shots of me. When were finally done, I changed my clothes and we went back to my office.

"Oh babe I need to go now." Lyon suddenly said.

"Okay. Goodbye and take care. I love you!" I daid amd gave him a peck on the lips.

"Bye babe. I love you too." Lyon said.

He then left. I sat down on my swivel chair and went back to the papers when Meredy walked in holding a flower.

"Hey Juvia! Someone send this to you!" Meredy said.

I smiled.

"Lyon won't stop sending me flowers, huh." I said and took the flowers from her.

"Huh? But that's not from Lyon." Meredy said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"That's from an anonymous sender, Juvia. There's even a letter in it." Meredy said.

I saw the card and get it. I opened it and read the message.

'Hey Juvia. How are you doing now? I just wanna say I love you. And please take care of yourself.'

-Y.E.H

Who is this Y.E.H? It looks like he knows me too well.

"Who the hell is this Y.E.H?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe your new suitor?" Meredy said and giggled.

"I'm not going to entertain this suitor because I already have a boyfriend." I said.

"I'll fix the flowers now." Meredy said and get the flowers and roses.

This is very unsual for me to recieve a boquet of flowers from someone. Why am I even bothered about this? This is just a simple flower. It's not a big deal. I just shrugged it off and went back to my business.

Anonymous' POV...

So she finally recieved the flower. She look bothered about it. Just wait and see Juvia. I won't stop until I get you back. You're just waisting time on that dipshit vastia. I know I can treat you better.

[A/N: UH-OH! There's another one in the picture! Thanks for reading and I hope for you feedbacks! You could also vote if you want! ♥]