Chapter 145

Juvia's POV...

"Oh my gosh Juvia...you'll be married to Gray tomorrow. Days passed by so fast. I'm getting so excited 'bout that." Lucy said.

"I agree with you Lucy." I said and smiled.

"The next couple that'll get married soon would be Natsu and Lucy. Oh my our friends are getting married. I'm so proud of you girls." Wendy said and acted as if she's going to cry.

"We would also be proud of you if..." Lucy said.

"If what?" Wendy asked.

"If you have just answered Romeo before." Mira said.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I asked.

"Romeo courted Wendy before but Wendy rejected his feelings." Erza said.

"Huh? But why?" I asked.

"Because I don't have any feelings for him before. I just see him as a friend." Wendy said.

"But now you're deeply in love with him." Levy said.

I looked at Levy, surprised. How did she know this thing while I don't?

"How did you know that, Levy?" I asked.

"Because we talk all the time. You were too busy with Gray." Levy said and pouted.

"Oh...Sorry." I said and hugged the girls.

"Okay okay. Cut the drama, let's continue the topic about Romeo and Wendy." Erza said.

"Why? What happened?" I asked.

"Well, he was showy to his feelings before but I didn't believed his moves because I thought that he was just joking, playing with me but I was wrong." Wendy said.

"He confessed to her and you know what she did to him? She laughed at him. Then when Romeo confessed again and he was dead serious, she slapped him, plus harsh words then rejection." Mira said.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Well, I was a brat before and I don't believe in him. I was close minded, childish, and I admit...I only cared about myself. I was damn shocked about his confession..." Wendy said.

"Romeo was too hurt from what she did that he locked himself in his room for a month, take note, a month without food." Lucy said.

I gasped. That's unbelievable. Romeo did that to himself because he got rejected by the woman he loved? I pity him...but you can't blame Wendy because what she did was the truth I guess. Atleast she didn't gave Romeo false hopes.

"Okay. Why don't you try confessing to him?" I said.

"That's not easy!!!" Wendy said.

"And why?" I asked.

"Because...what if he also do what I did to him before?" Wendy reasoned out.

"Oh that's not the major reason." Erza said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She means that Wendy's pride is also in the way." Lucy said.

"N-no!!!" Wendy said.

The girls just gave her a look and Wendy sighed then nodded.

"Pride or Romeo?" I asked Wendy.

"Wait, what???!!" Wendy asked.

"I'm asking you, Pride or Romeo?" I asked seriously.

"That's a hard decision to make you know!!!" Wendy said.

"Whatever!" Lucy said.

"Well anyway, about the bridal shower, are you really sure you don't want a bridal shower?" Levy asked.

"Nope." I said and smiled at her.

"But Juvia, it would be the celebration of the last day of your unmarried life!" Lucy said.

"Err...is it really that important?" I asked.

"It is!!! I tell you Juvia it is." Levy said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"We are sure!!!" The girl answered.

"I was asking only Levy, why did all of you answered?" I asked.

"Can't blame us." Lucy said and giggled.

"Fine." I said.

The girls squelled that made me cover my ears. Gosh, why are they so excited about that bridal shower thingy?

"Don't worry, everything's set up." Mira said excitedly.

"As expected from you girls. Always prepared." I said and chukled.

"Of course! We are borned prepared from everything." Lucy said.

I just laughed at them. Gosh, this girls really want this bridal shower to happen. Well then, maybe i'll just go with the flow.

3rd Person's POV...

Meanwhile, the boys was also talking about the same thing.

"Man, how 'bout we have a stag party for you Gray?" Natsu said.

"I don't have time for that." Gray said.

"Well you do have! tonight! besides you're going to be married tomorrow." Laxus said.

"That's the point. I'll get married tomorrow and I need to rest." Gray said.

"Oh come on dude, that would be unfair to you." Romeo said.

"What do you mean?" Gray asked.

"Juvia's going to have her bridal shower tonight." Jellal said.

"But she told me she's not going to have that." Gray said.

"Change of mind Gray." Laxus said.

"Oh damn...Fine." Gray said and sighed.

"Good! Everything's set up for tonight." Natsu said.

"No ladies allowed." Gray said.

"Whut??" Natsu asked.

"No monkey business you moron or else..." Gray said.

"Fine, fine. No ladies allowed." Natsu said.

"Good." Gray said.

"Change of plan guys." Natsu said and sighed.

The guys nodded and Gajeel just smirked.

👑👑👑

A/N: Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks.😁😁😁

👑👑👑