Chapter 110

Juvia's POV...

Me and Carla was talking in the living room when Jay went down and hugged me. He also looked at Carla.

"Mom, who is she?" Jay asked.

"Oh, she is your Dad's niece, Carla." I said.

Carla smiled at Jay.

"Hi! I'm Carla Fullbuster, your cousin." She said.

"Hello, I'm Jay. Nice meeting you Carla. But, can I ask something?" Jay asked.

"What is it?" Carla asked.

"How old are you now?" Jay said.

"I'm 11 years old now." She said.

"Oh...so Lily-nee is 5 years older than you." Jay said.

Carla blushed when Jay mentioned Lily's name.

"Good morning everyone! I'm home!" Lily said.

I turned to look at him and Carla too,looked at him. Lily went inside and he was with someone.

"Um...Aunt Juvia, they are my friends. Happy and Nathalie." Lily said.

The boy in blue shirt looked at me and smiled even the girl beside Lily. Lily introduced them to us.

"This boy beside me is, Happy Dragneel, Natsu-san's brother. He is 12 years old now." Lily said.

I smiled at them.

"Really? Oh, so you were the one that Natsu-san is talking about. I thought you were in Korea." I said.

"Oh, He transferred me here so that I could be with him. Because were really best buddies." Happy said and smiled

"And she is Nathalie. She is 15 years old now." Lily said.

"Uh...hi Ms. Lockser. I'm just here to help Lily finish our project. Happy just tagged along with us. Sorry if we disturbed you." She said politely.

"Oh no. You didn't disturbed us. Anyways, Lily, I want to introduce you to someone." I said.

"Huh? Who is it?" He asked.

I pulled Carla beside me and she was blushing. Carla smiled at them.

"Hi, Lily-san." Carla said politely.

Lily analyzed her first then his eyes widened.

"Wait, Carla is that you?" Lily said in disbelief.

"Yes I am." Carla said.

"Really?! You've grown so much! I didn't even recognized you earlier." Lily said.

Lily hugged her and Carla was taken aback for a moment but she hugged him back.

"How are you now?" Carla asked.

"Well, I'm fine and hapy now. How 'bout you?" Lily asked.

"Same. Um...Lily-san, can I ask something?" Carla asked.

"Okay. What is it?" He asked.

"Um...do you already have a girlfriend? I'm sure you do have." Carla said.

"I don't have yet but I'm sure, this girl beside me will answer me a yes someday." Lily said.

I looked at Carla and I can see that she is hurt. I feel bad for Carla but sad to say, I can't help her get Lily's heart. But I can help her move-on from him.

[A/ N: Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks!♥]