Chapter 25

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia was sleeping peacefully. Gray was beside her and he was adoring her. He can't stop staring at His wife's beautiful and fragile-looking face. He wanted her all by himself and he doesn't want to let anyone touch his wife except him. He is the only one who could touch his wife. He smiled from the thought. Juvia suddenly hugged him and that made Gray feel a hundred butterflies. But his smile faded when his phone rang. He answered the call.

[Gray, we still can't identify the jerk but we already know what it's gender. The crap was a guy.]

"Have any other info's?"

[Well, we still can't figure out what's the reason of all this but, I'm sure it has to do something about Juvia. In her past. Try to ask her about her past then maybe we could figure out who is the crap.]

"Okay."

Then the call ended. Gray sighed in frustration and looked back at his sleeping wife. He hugged her back.
:
:
Juvia was combing her hair when suddenly, Gray entered their room and sat beside her. Juvia looked at him in confusion.

"I thought you were going already. What's wrong?" Juvia asked.

"Are you fine now?" Gray asked.

"Yes I am. Is that only your concern? If that's the case then, you don't need to worry about me. I'm alright now and I can handle myself now. Okay?" Juvia said and smiled.

"Would you mind if I ask you something?" Gray asked.

"What is it?" Juvia asked.

"Did you...have a suitor in the past that you did something wrong on him?" Gray asked.

Juvia thought for awhile. Juvia then remembered something but she is not sure if she would tell it to him.

"Come on...You don't need to hold back." Gray said.

"Okay fine. There is this guy in the past named Adrian. He is handsome, smart, sporty, tall, gentleman and he is a perfect boyfriend material. He tried to court me but I didn't let him. I turned him down for a thousand times and saying harsh words towards him just to make him leave. He didn't stopped being my suitor. He was already obsessed with me and I'm getting scared of him. He hurts those guys who gets close with me, even girls. I then decided to answer him to make him stop from all those nonsense things..." Juvia said.

Gray was listening carefully to her and he's getting annoyed with this Adrian dude. Then Juvia continue.

"...I thought it would make things ligther but I was wrong. Things got worse and I can't control him anymore. He even tried to rape and kill me but i hit him with a baseball bat before he could even do his action. I escaped from him and dumped him. I said harsh words on him and dumped him like a trash. Then I ran away from him. The End." Juvia said and sighed.

Gray thought for a bit then sighed. Juvia looked at Gray.

"What's wrong?" Juvia asked.

"Nothing. Anyways, I'm going now. Take care." Gray said and stood up.

"Okay. Bye. Take care."  Juvia said to Gray.

Gray nodded and walked out of their room. Juvia sighed again. Actually, Juvia was expecting that Gray would kiss her on her forehead like husband usually does to his wife when he will leave. Juvia slapped herself.

"You're so stupid Juvia... Stupid! You're the stupidest human being living here on earth! You really expected him to kiss you, huh?! You don't even know if he even love you or atleast...Like you... you're so stupid!" Juvia scolded herself.

She lay down on the bed backwards and sighed again.

"I wish I just didn't cared..." Juvia mumbled.

[A/N: Thanks for reading! Sorry if this chapter is kinda boring. Sayonnara!♥]

~Author-san Loves ya'll!