Chapter 61

Juvia's POV...

"What should we tell her?"

"The truth."

"But she might not take it!"

"She need to!"

I opened my eyes. Where am I? Wait, am I in the hospital? But why? Oh I remember now. Because of an explosion. I roamed around my eyes and there I saw Levy, Gajeel and Lily. I feel like my throat is dry. I need water.

"W-water..." I managed to say.

They looked at me and their eyes widened. Levy quickly get a glass of water and she helped me drink it. Once I was done drinking, they hugged me.

"You finally wake up." Levy said.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"You've been asleep for..." Levy paused.

Gajeel sighed.

"3 weeks." Gajeel said.

My eyes widened. I've been sleeping for 3 weeks already?!

"Where's Gray? Is he alright?" I asked.

Levy looked away and Gajeel was the one who answered my question.

"He's fine. Don't worry about him." Gajeel said.

"But where is he?" I asked.

"Juvia, he's..." Levy paused again.

"He left you already. He booked a flight to America and his flight is tomorrow." Gajeel said.

"Gajeel! Why did you tell her?!" Levy said.

"What?! She needs to know the truth!" Gajeel said.

No...This can't be...I love him so much and I can't live without him. He's the light in my life, without him, I'll die. I tried to get up but my back hurts and my head also hurts.

"You shouldn't move right now! You just woke up! You need to rest first." Levy said.

"No I can't rest now Levy! I need to stop him from leaving!" I said.

I tried to get up and my head hurts like hell again.

"Please juvia! Just please listen!" Levy said.

"But I can't!" I said.

"Don't you understand that he wants to leave and he doesn't want to see you?! If he wants to see you then he could have just visited for the past 3 weeks but he didn't! So stop chasing after him!" Gajeel said to me.

His words struck my heart. Maybe he's right. But, I can't give up now. I still need to fight for him. I love him.

"But Gajeel, I hope you understand. If you love the person too much and you know that it's still worth fighting for, would you give up?" I asked.

"Of course I wouldn't but the situation is different now Juvia. He doesn't want to see you again. And we don't even know if he still loves you." Gajeel said.

"But what if he still loves me? I need an answer from him and only him could change my mind. Not you nor anybody else but him." I said.

"Don't say I didn't warned you because I already did for a hundred times. I'll come with you tomorrow. Ans tomorrow you can see him but not now. You still need to rest." Gajeel said.

"No one can stop me." I mumbled.

Why does this have to happen to me?! Is it because I killed a lot of people?! Is God punishing me now? But, this is just too much. It's too unbearable. Too painful. It's killing me slowly painfully. I would loose my mind if I didn't hear the words from him. The 3 words that would heal this pain I feel. Or otherwise. If he really doesn't love me anymore, i want to hear it coming from his mouth, from his brain, from his heart. I want to know if he mean it.

I looked at them. I know they helped me a lot but I need Gray. There's no reason of living if I would loose him.

[A/N: Short but sad chapter. Sigh. Even I became sad writing this. Actually I was really sad writing this. More teary and sad chapters to come. Please hold on. Don't stop reading this because I will make sure that this story would be the best. Well, i'll try? It just depends on you. Thanks for reading!♥]