Chapter 60

Title: Explosion

3rd Person's POV...

"Wait Gray please, Let me explain." Juvia said as she stood up.

"Explain what?! On why you didn't tell me?! Oh I know! This was your plan all along! Make me fall for your trap then you'll kill me next. That's your plan." Gray said in anger.

"No! That's not it!" Juvia defended.

"Then what?! Stop telling me lies because I might just believe it! I don't want to believe in you anymore!" Gray said in anger.

"I'm not lying! I jusy found it out yesterday that she was your Auntie!" Juvia cried.

"Then why didn't you tell me yesterday, huh?!" Gray asked.

"Because I was just waiting for the right time!" Juvia said.

"How could you do this to me?! To her?!" Gray asked.

"I didn't know, I didn't know! If only I found it out earlier then I would've not made that Virus!" Juvia said.

"I hate you." Gray said

Juvia heart shattered into pieces. Her chest was tightening from the pain. She cried more.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to..." Juvia cried.

"What can your sorry do?! Can your sorry revive her?! Can your sorry fix everything you've done?!" Gray asked.

"I'm so sorry..." Juvia said.

"You know that I love you so much! And this? This is what you'll just do to me?! Damn it Juvia! I LOVE YOU! And I fvckin hate it because you're the reason why she died!" Gray said.

He break down.

"I thought...I thought I could have a perfect life becauae of you...I thought...I thought that I could finally love...Right now I'm wishing that the killer wasn't you but what can I do?! You just admit it! And it hurts. IT FVCKING HURTS!" Gray yelled at her.

Juvia cried harder and tried to hold his hand but he just pry her off.

"Gray...Please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you." Juvia cried.

"Do you...Is your love even true? Did you really loved me? Because I don't know what to believe anymore..." Gray said.

"Please, give me another chance. Please...Just please forgive me..." Juvia cried.

"I don't want to see you ever again! Leave my life! Leave me alone!" Gray yelled at her.

Juvia's eyes widened and that made her heart shattered more into pieces.

"No please! Gray don't do this to me!" Juvia begged.

"And why should I not?! You deserve that!" Gray yelled at her.

"I can't live without you Gray." Juvia begged.

"Stop telling lies, Juvia! I don't want to hear any explanations from you anymore!" Gray yelled at her.

"Gray...I'm begging you please...don't do this to me..." Juvia begged.

"Just fvcking leave my life! I don't want to see you ever again!" Gray said.

Juvia kneeled down infront of him and that made his eyes widen.

"Please...I want you to stay... Never go away from me..." Juvia begged.

"Whatever you do, I already made my decision so please just fvcking leave." Gray said.

"I can't! I love you!" Juvia said.

"Your love hurts so much." He said.

Then suddenly, an explosion happened. It made Juvia blew on the wall and her back hit the wall. Even Gray blew on the couch. He was still concious and he immidiately looked for Juvia. The wall broke down from the explosion and he searched for her. He lift every debris just to find her. And she saw a strand if blue hair under a flipped over couch. He quickly removed the couch and there he saw Juvia. She was unconcious. He immidiately called the gang and told them what happened in the mansion. He carried Juvia, Bridal style and went to the garage where his car was. He placed her on the shotgun seat and he started driving. The both of them had wounds but Juvia had more cuts and bruises.

[A/N: More heartbreaking chapters. Thanks for reading!]