♥Chapter6♥

Title: Big mouth vs. Pervert

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia woke up, feeling that someone was cuddling with her. She opened her eyes. Her eyes widened. SHE was the one who's cuddling Gray from behind. But you know that she's crazy so i think you know what she's thinking by now.

"WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! PERVERT! PERVERT! PERVERT! WAAAAAAAAHH!" Juvia screamed and slapped Gray using the pillow.

Gray quickly woke up and get up. He was blocking Juvia's attacks even though he's sleepy.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Gray asked.

"YOU'RE A TOTAL PERVERT! YOU ARE CUDDLING ME EARLIER! I KNEW IT! YOU REALLY WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME WHEN I'M OFFGUARD! PERVERT!" Juvia yelled at Gray.

"Psycho! I'm not the one who's cuddling you! You're the one who's doing that to me! Cut it out big mouth!" Gray yelled at Juvia while blocking her attacks.

"What did you just called me, huh?!" Juvia asked.

"You're a big mouth!" Gray said.

"You're a pervert!" Juvia said.

"Big mouth!" -Gray.

"Pervert!" -Juvia.

"Big mouth!" -Gray.

"Pervert!" -Juvia.

While they were bullying each other, Gray accidentally stepped on a cloth so he accidenatlly slipped forward to Juvia so both of them fall on the ground. Gray was on top of Juvia in an awkward position. And Gray's face landed on Juvia's boobs. It took them 10 seconds to recover and notice what position they where in. Their eyes widened. Gray and Juvia blushed hard. Then suddenly, the door opened revealing wendy, mira, lucy, erza, romeo and Natsu.

"Hey the food's---oh...did we disturbed you?" Natsu asked as their eyes widened.

"Don't you see they're busy! Come on!" Lucy said as they close the door.

But before they closed the door, erza spoke.

"You two should make love on the bed, not on the floor. Bed is more comfy than the floor. Just a friendly advice." Erza said then they shut the door closed.

Juvia quickly pushed Gray off her and covered her chest using the bed sheet.

"Pervert!" Juvia yelled at Gray.

"Why are you even complaining about it? If i know, we both enjoyed it big mouth." Gray said while smirking.

Juvia's eyes widened and she blushed hard. She trow a pillow to Gray.

"WAAAAAAAAHHH! YOU'RE A TOTAL PERVERT!" Juvia screamed.

"Psh. BIG MOUTH!" Gray said to Juvia before getting in the bathroom.

"WAAAAAAAAAHHH!" Juvia screamed in anger.

Gray and Juvia was still fighting like cats and dogs. Even though they're eating.

"So, Juvia. Have a baby now?" Mira asked playfully.

Juvia was drinking water when Mira suddenly asked that. Juvia choked on the water she was drinking when she heard Mira's question.

"She doesn't have yet. Cause she's always freaking out. What a big mouth." Gray said.

"Ooooohh..." the gang said.

"Oh yeah?! Who wouldn't freak out when you're oh so called husband is a pervert?!" Juvia said.

"Tch. You're just freaking out and have a big mouth." Gray said.

"What did you just called me?!" Juvia asked.

"I said, you're a big mouth! You're not just a big mouth, you're also a deaf." Gray said.

"Oh yeah?! You pervert!" Juvia said angrily.

"Both of you please cut it out!" Erza said while dark aura surrounded her.

"Okay..." Gray and Juvia said.

♥♡♥

{A/N: Sorry for the wrong grammars, misspelled words and a short chapter. Thanks for reading!}

♥♡♥