Chapter 44

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia went near Quin and Juvia pulled out the dagger on her arm. She hissed in pain. Juvia stabbed the dagger on Quin's arm where Juvia shot her. Quin screamed in pain.

"I thought no one can kill you, but why do you look like a wounded puppy now?" Juvia asked.

"Fvck you bitch." Quin said.

"Just tell me who the fvck is your boss." Juvia said.

"Never!" Quin said.

"And that will be the cause of your death." Juvia said.

Quin was about to move when pain flooded inside her whole body. She screamed in pain.

"Oh, so it finally worked." Juvia said.

"W-hat...the...h-hell...did you do to me...?!" Quin asked.

"I put a virus on the bullet that I used to you. It's a kind of virus that will spread in your whole body. It will contaminate your blood cells. It will turn the color of your veins into black. Once it reached your brain, it will ruin your brain cells. And that will lead you to a sorrowful and painful death. Isn't that fun?" Juvia said.

"Who...the...hell...exactly...are you? Y-you're just a cashier from a-a ch-cheap store!" Quin said.

"I'm not just a simple cashier in a cheap store. I'm more than that. Oh, anyways, i still don't have a name for the virus but for now, I'll call is 'toxic'." Juvia said.

Then suddenly, Quin's veins turned black crawling up to her head. Quin suffered in a seizure. Juvia stood up and when she took a step forward, she fainted. Before she could even land on the ground, someone catched her.

"G-gray..." Juvia mumbled before darkness consumed her.

Gray's POV...

We finally arrived in the abandoned building. Dead bodies welcomed us as we enter the building.

"Holy shit! Did Juvia do this alone?! Fantastic!" Natsu said.

"It's not fantastic you stupid flamebrain!" I said and smacked him.

"Let's go upstairs. She's might be in the 3rd floor where Quin's office is."Jellal said.

We headed upstairs. In 2nd floor, there are two dead bodies pinned on the wall by a katana. I just didn't mind it and went ahead. When I reached the 3rd floor, I heard shouts and loud thud. I immediately went to the 3rd door and when I open it. Juvia was standing up and she was about to take a step when she suddenly fainted. Before she could even touch the ground, i catch her. She mumbled my name and then she closed her eyes. Why the hell is she here? Is this for revenge? But who helped her with this?

I carried her bridal style even though I still feel weak. We went out of the room and headed downstairs.

》》》

3rd Person's POV...

"She's fine now. She just fainted due to the wounds and bruises she got. And because of stress also. And you, should take a rest now because your body is still not in the right condition to do your things." Mira said.

"I'm fine now okay? I'm just waiting for my wife to wake up. That's all." Gray said.

"Whatever. I'll go do my rounds now." Mira said and leaves.

"Do you think someone helped her up in this?" Lucy asked.

"Yes. But we still can't figure out who it is." Natsu said.

"Well, let's just brush it off for now." Jellal said.

Gray was sitting on the chair beside Juvia's bed and he was holding her hand. Now the tables turned. Juvia's the one who's now lying in the hospital bed. Gray sighed.

Juvia opened her eyes slowly and her sight was blurred. She stared at the ceiling for a moment so that her eyes could adjust. After adjusting, Juvia roamed around her eyes and she noticed that she's lying on the hospital bed. She blushed when she saw Gray was holding her hand. Juvia's eyes widened as a realization hit her. Gray was up now.

"G-gray...." Juvia mumbled.

Gray heard this and he looked at Juvia. He stood up from surprise and hugged her.

"You're wake up already! I missed you so much." Gray said.

Juvia cried. Gray looked at Juvia in confusion.

"Wh-why are you crying?" Gray asked.

Juvia wiped away her tears.

"It's just tears of joy. I just missed you so much." Juvia said.

"Were going out for awhile." Natsu said.

The gang walked out of the room and Juvia and Gray was the only ones who's left in the room.

"I thought you were going to give up." Juvia said.

"Of course I wouldn't. I will never leave my wife behind. And were going to make babies right?" Gray said.

"Horny Gray." Juvia said and chuckled.

"I'm only horny to you." Gray said.

"Shut up you pervert." Juvia said and slapped Gray's arm playfully.

Gray just chuckled at her. The both of them are glad that they're still living. They want to have a happy family. And horny as he is, he wants to have a big family.

[A/N: In this book, I think there will be 3 lemons that'll going to happen. The 2nd lemon is in the next chapter so stay tuned. And if you don't want to read the lemon, you're free to skip it. I'm not forcing you to read it.
THANKS FOR READING!♥]