Chapter 73

Juvia's POV...

"Dad..." I said in disbelief.

"Juvia..." He said and smiled.

"Why did you showed up now?! I told you I don't want to see you ever again but what are you doing here?! To ruin my life again, huh?! Is that what you want?! My life is already miserable so please don't make it worse!" I yelled at him.

"Juvia, you may not believe it or not but I'm here to protect you." He said.

"Protect me?! That's what you promised back then when I was 6 years old,right?! But you didn't fulfilled your promise! You made me a chemist just to help you in your damn business and you made my life a living hell! I thought I was a princess and you're the king and the one who would protect me and keep me away from danger but you know what you did? You just made my life be in trouble and I'm paying for it now and it sucks!" I said while crying hard.

"I'm sorry. Believe me or not but I did that just to protect you." He said.

"Fvck all those lies of yours!" I said.

I didn't understand anymore what he said. My sight begin to get blurred and it's like my whole surroundings was spinning. Then suddenly, everything went black. But before I totally loose my conciousness I felt two strong arms catch me before I could even touch the ground and I heard my dad yell my name then that's the time I really loose my conciousness.

...

I opened my eyes to see that I am in a hospital bed. And saw the logo on my dextrose.

"Fiore Hospital..." I read outloud.

Then I noticed that Gajeel and Levy was in front of me with a sad look plastered on their face.

"Wh-what am I doing here? Who brought me here?" I asked.

"You're here because you fainted and he first brought you to the hospital in California and after that he tranfered you here in Fiore." Levy said.

"I-is my baby fine? My baby's still alive right?" I said.

"You almost lost the baby. Thanks to him that he immediately brought you to the hospital. So the baby's safe now." Levy said.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"It's..." Levy was cut off.

When a man came in. My eyes widened in shock.

"D-dad...What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm the one who saved your life and your baby's life. I'm here to explain to you of what really happened." He said.

"I don't need your explanations. What I know is enough." I said.

"Please, just please listen to me Juvia. I beg you. Please listen to me for the sake of your soul and for the baby's sake too." He said.

I was shocked for a moment. Because my dad just begged for me. You know why I am shocked? Because my dad never begged for anyone. Because he is full of pride and begging is not in his vocabulary. Even if he's just pretending. He wouldn't use the word "beg" and "please". I looked away and a tear escaped my eyes.

[A/N: Thanks for reading. I hope for your feedbacks. Please stay tuned because I think there are 30 or 40 more chapters to come before this ends. So please, stay tuned. You know why I update so slow? Because I don't have any internet connection and while I don't have internet, I write that's why when I update, there are so many chapters.♡]