Chapter 146

Juvia's Pov...

"Hey Juvia!" Lucy said.

I looked at her and she was holding a piece of clothe. I gave her a questioning look.

"Oh this? Just for fun." Lucy said.

"So Juvia, you ready?" Levy asked.

"I guess?" I said unsure of my answer.

"Don't worry, we got this. All you have to do is Relax and have fun. This is your night." Erza said.

"Err...Okay." I said.

Lucy put on the blinfold on me.

"Is this thing really necessary?" I asked.

"Yep." Meredy said and smiled.

When Lucy was done tying the blindfold on me, the girls guided my way.

"Let's go girls!" Mira said.

We went inside the car and headed to the venue of my "bridal shower". I don't know where it is but the girls said it would be a surprise.

3rd Person's POV...

Meanwhile, the guys was having a hard time convincing Gray to wear the blindfold.

"Oh come on dude,you can't be serious." Natsu said.

"Why would I even need that thing?" Gray asked.

"Because it's a surprise!" Romeo said.

"Surprise your ass." Gray said.

"Stop being a grumpy old man Gray. Juvia told us to do that to you." Laxus said.

Gray looked at Laxus, suspiciously.

"I'm serious here, go ahead and check it." Laxus said and showed Juvia's message to him.

Gray rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Fine. I'll kill you bullshits later." Gray said.

"Finally..." Natsu sighed in relief.

Natsu put the blindfold on Gray and didn't complained anymore. They went inside their car and went to the place.

The girls...

"Are we still far?" Juvia asked.

"Nope. Were almost there Juvia." Lucy said.

The girls were walking towards a room. The girls walked inside along with Juvia. Loud music boomed in the room that greeted them as they get inside.

"Are we in a bar?" Juvia asked raising her voice just enough for the girls to hear it.

"Sort of." Lucy said.

"Huh?" Juvia asked once more.

"Just relax Juvia!" Levy said and giggled.

"Okay, okay." Juvia said.

They sat down on a couch. Juvia removed her blindfold and adjusted her vision in the dark room. Juvia saw some alcoholic beverages. Wendy stood up and shouted:

"Let's go and dance!" Wendy said and went to the dancefloor.

The other participants was also dancing on the dancefloor and the others are in their own table. The girls dragged Juvia on the dancefloor and they started dancing with the beat. Juvia just laughed at them then danced along with them.

The Boys...

"Easy there dude, we're almost there." Natsu said.

"You guys walk so slow." Gray complained.