Chapter 50

Juvia's POV...

Hmm...What could I do now? Gray is out again for work and even the gang. Oh well, maybe I'll just go play with Baby Carla then.

I walked out of my room and headed to baby Carla's room. I was about to knock but I decided to just make my visit surprise. I opened the door silently and I saw her sitting on the bed and her back was turned to my direction. I was about to get closer to her when I heard her talking to someone over the phone.

"Daddy, when will you come back here?" Baby carla said.

Huh? She's talking to her dad? Wait, where the hell is her dad? Why is he not here to take care of her daughter?

"But daddy, I miss you so much already. I want you to come back." She said.

Her dad left her here? For what reason?

"I know daddy. You're there to finish your work."

Finish his work? Why can't Baby Carla come with him? Is it a very dangerous business?

"I understand...I love you too daddy. Bye." She said.

Then she ended the call. I then fake a cough to get her attention she turned to look at me. And i feel her gloomy aura in her whole room. I went closer to her and sat beside her.

"Are you okay? You look so gloomy." I said.

"I know you heard it. And I just miss daddy so much." She said.

"You know, your daddy will come back soon, right? So don't worry about it." I said.

"I know but, it's just too long." She said.

"I understand you. I know you're very close to your dad." I said.

"Yeah..." She mumbled.

"Anyway, what's your dad's name?" I asked.

"Loke Fullbuster." She said.

"Oh...Okay. let's just play a game." I said.

"What game?" She asked.

"Hide and seek. How about it?" I said.

"Okay!" She said.

She also beamed a smile on me. She's really adorable!

I was the one who'll find her and I faced the wall then count to ten.

"Ready or not I'm going to find you." I said.

I walked out of the room and looked under the small table for a furniture. And she wasn't there. I looked all over the place but she wasn't here. Maybe she's downstairs. When I was about to walk towards the stairs, I saw a door that I didn't checked yet. Maybe she's there. I walked towards the door and turned the knob. I open the door and it was very dark inside. I searched for the switch and glad that I found it immediately. I walked inside the room and roamed around searching for her. I saw a small cabinet, that a little girl could fit in. I smirked. I opened the cabinet and it was only, picture frames inside. Wait, picture frames? I get the picture frames and took a look on it one by one. The first picture was Gray and....a lady? Th-this is the lady yesterday who gave me more headache! She's...What's her name again? Luter? Ultin? Ultron? Tearlu? Lutear? Ugh. Nevermind. Just something like that. Then I looked on the next frame. It was Gray and the lady. And they were hugging each other with a fierce look in their face. What the hell is this?!

I was about to look on the next frame when I heard Baby Carla's voice. Maybe I've been here for too long. I put down the frames on the cabinet and I walked out of the room but of course I closed the lights and closed the door. I walked towards Baby Carla and tapped her shoulder. She turned to look at me.

"Aunt Juvia! I've been hiding here for too long already. Where have you been?" She asked.

"Well, I had a little trouble finding you. Because you're so good at hiding!" I said and smiled.

She just giggled.

"Of course I am! I should be." She said proudly.

"Okay. Whatever you say." I said.

[A/N: Thanks for reading!♥]