Chapter 43

3rd Person's POV...

There was 3 rooms here. Juvia checked the first door and there was no one. Then Juvia opened the second door, and there was no one. Juvia opened the 3rd door and Juvia saw someone sitting on a swivel chair.

"I know you were going to show up here. But what took you so long to arrive here?" Quin asked.

"It's none of your business bitch. I'm just here to know who the fvck is your boss." Juvia said.

"Watch your words Mrs. Fullbuster. I might blow up your head right here right now." Quin said.

"I don't fvcking care!" Juvia said.

"No need to yell at me. I know what you feel----FVCK YOU BITCH! ARGH!" Quin whined in pain.

Juvia just shoot Quin in the shoulder. Quin quickly stood up and trows a dagger on Juvia. Juvia wasn't expecting it to happen so she was too late to dodge it. The dagger hit her arm. Juvia groaned in pain.

"You think you can kill me bitch?! No one can kill me including you! A weakling like you can never kill me!" Quin yelled at Juvia.

"Let's see." Juvia said.

Juvia dropped her gun when Quin kicked her hand. Juvia punched Quin in the face and that made Quin stumble back. Juvia kicked Quin on the chest and that made Quin fly on the wall. Juvia immediately went near Quin and Grabbed her hair. Juvia banged Quin's head on the table over and over.

"Tell me who is your fvcking boss!" Juvia demanded.

"I will never tell you bitch!" Quin yelled back.

Quin grabbed Juvia's hair and kicked Juvia's pearl. Juvia fall back and whined in pain while holding her pearl. Quin managed to gain back her posture. Quin went near juvia and kicked Juvia on the stomach for 5 times. Juvia coughed out blood. Quin pulled Juvia to stand up and pushed Juvia on the wall. The both of them was bloody. Quin's head was bleeding while Juvia coughed blood earlier. Quin pinned her on the wall.

"I told ya bitch. No one can kill me." Quin said between pants.

"No one? Are you sure?" Juvia asked with a smirk.

Juvia quickly kicked Quin's pearl. Quin fall back and Juvia kicked her on the face causing Quin to fall on the ground.

Natsu's POV...

Oh? I have a spotlight again! Drop-dead-gorgeous Natsu is here to serve you. *wink* i'm currently here in the hospital with Jellal and Romeo. Were guarding sleeping beauty iceprick.

"Man! When will they go back here? They're out for 6 hours already! First, Juvia is missing. Second, my girlfriend is busy making herself more beautiful!" I whined.

"YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S BORED HERE!" Romeo shouted.

"You don't need to shout at me!" I yelled.

"I'm not shouting on you! I'm shouting because of boredness." Romeo said.

"SHUT THE FVCK UP!" Jellal said.

Here we go again with this blue haired bastard. We went out of the room first to continue our rants.

"Shut up the both of you!" Jellal said.

"We can't keep quiet! Noisy people can't keep quiet for the whole time!" Romeo said.

And I nodded. Jellal sighed. I walked inside the room and what I saw shocked me the most. I screamed (like a girl).

"OOOOHHH MMMYYYY GOOOOOSSHH! WAAAAH! WAAAH!" I screamed.

Romeo and Jellal walked in and they were aslo shocked from what they saw. Romeo screamed (like a girl) also.

"OOOOHHHH MMYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!" Romeo screamed.

"SHUT THE FVCK UP! You scream like pigs!" Gray said.

We quickly covered our mouth. Gray stood up

"What the fvck dude?! You're not yet allowed to get up!" I said.

"I don't give a damn. Where's Juvia?" Gray asked.

We started fiddling our fingers.

"Um...she's...she's...she's..." Romeo said.

"She's what?!" Gray asked impatiently.

I quickly kneeled down.

"WereverysorryGray!Wedidn'tknowwhereshewent!inshortshe'smissing!forgiveus!pleasedon'tkillus!" I explained.

He smacked my head.

"What the hell are you saying?! Talk slowly flamehead!" Gray said.

"I said Juvia is missing. Forgive us and please don't kill us." I said.

1...

2...

3...

"WHAT?! FIND HER YOU FVCKING IDIOT!" He yelled at me.

I stood up and dust off the dirt on my knees.

"We already tried to search her but, we can't track her down." I explained.

He's going to kill us. He get his clothes in the drawer and wears it immediately. We walked out of the room and headed to the parking lot. Me, Jellal, and Romeo was busy tracking Juvia. We went inside our car then my phone rang. It was my honey cupcake sweetlove honeybunch sweetypie, Lucy.

"Hello?"

[Natsu! Juvia is in the abandoned building, the hideout of Quin.]

"What?! But how did you know that?"

[Because I know it. Just go there and save them. Bye! I love you Natsu! Mwa!♥]

Then the call ended.

[A/N: Thanks for reading!♥]