Chapter 99

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia doesn't have any idea in who's room did she entered. She was roaming around and checking if it's her son's room.

'I think this is not my son's room.' Juvia thought.

She then decided to open the drawer beside the bed. When Juvia opened it, she was surprised by a gun in the drawer. So she immediately closed the drawer.

'This is surely not my son's room.' Juvia thought.

She then decided to just search in the other rooms. She was about to walk over the door when suddenly, she heard a click sound coming from the knob signalling that someone unlocked the door. She quickly went in the closet and the door of the room opened as soon as she hid in the closet. She saw that a man came in and her eyes widened when she saw who it was. It was Gray. She was covering her mouth and breathing slowly and silently. She was preventing herself from making any noise.

'This is just so unbelievable. I wish I never get in his room. I just hope he wouldn't open his closet.' Juvia thought.

She saw that Gray was taking off his coat and after that his neck tie. Juvia was waiting patiently for Gray to get out of his room so that Juvia can transfer to the other room to continue searching for her son. Gray ubottoned his long sleeves and took it off. Juvia's eyes widened when she saw that. She was blushing madly and she felt like her chest is getting tighter that it makes her hard to breathe.

'Calm down Juvia. You already seen that a hundred times back then right? Just stay cool and relax.' Juvia reminded herself.

Juvia was having a hard time breathing from all of these. Her eyes widened more when she saw that Gray took if his pants.

'Is he going to shower?! But why does he need to strip off here?! This is just oh my gosh!' Juvia thought.

She was blushing madly and she's having a hard time to breathe. She removed her hands so that she could breathe. Her heart was beating so fast and she's afraid thar Gray would here it but in reality, she's the only one who could hear it. Gray then removed his boxer short and his brief leaving him naked. Juvia's eyes widened more this time like her eyes would pop out. She accidentally gasped and stepped on the hanger that made noise. Gray looked at the closet and he raise and eyebrow. Her heart waz beating so fast that it would jump out of her. Her brain can't even handle the happenings that it's like going to explode. She was blushing madly and it's like smoke is coming out from her nose and ears because of embarassment. Gray went over the closet and hold the handle of it. Juvia blushed more and quickly covered her eyes. Gray was about to open the closet but he decided to just brush it off.

"Maybe it's just a rat or something." Gray said.

Gray then get his towel and went in the bathroom. When Gray was finally in the bathroom, Juvia quickly but carefully went out of his closet and off his room. She sighed. She then focused her mind on finding her son.

"This is too much for me to handle. This is just Oh My Gosh." Juvia mumbled to herself.

[A/N: Heh. A little fluff about them first before coming in the emotional stage. Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks!]