Chapter 54

Juvia's POV...

He loves me. So i was not the only one who's loving here! Oh my gosh! He actually loves me! I thought that this day will not come ever in my life but I was wrong. We're now in the mansion and everyone knows now, the family and the gang only of course, that we already confessed to each other. Mom and Dad (Gray's) was very happy and still asking me if I'm pregnant already.

"You and Gray made love already right? So, why are you still not pregnant? I want you to be pregnant now." Mom said.

"Mom, I'm still not pregnant 'cause maybe, this is still not the right time for me to be pregnant. Let's just wait for the right time." I said.

"But...Aha! I know now why you're still not pregnant! Gray used protection!" Mom said.

Gray looked at her with a frown.

"Why would I use protection? She's my wife and I want her to be pregnant so why would I use?" Gray said.

"Then do it again!" Mom said.

"Mom, let's just wait for the right time okay? Please be patient. Don't worry, we will give you 30 babies like what you want." I said.

Mom's eyes twinkled like a star. Dad's eyes widened and even the gang.

"Really?" Mom said.

"Yep. So just be patient." I said.

"Okay! I'll wait for that Juvia." Mom said.

"Better do it now Juvia. You don't want to see her disappointed." Dad said.

"Okay." I said.

Then Mom and Dad went in the garden with the gang. Gray pulled me by my waist and he looked at me with a smirk.

"30 babies eh? You enjoy that much?" Gray asked.

I rolled my eyes on him and I slapped his arm playfully.

"Of course not. I'm not as horny as you okay." I said.

"But we can make 30 babies like we want. Besides,it's fun making." Gray said.

"I'm not a pig, okay? I can't be pregnant for 30 times. I will die early because of that." I said.

"Oh come on. Okay, fine." He said.

"Good that you finally understand." I said.

"I love you." He suddenly said.

I blushed. This is just so Oh my gosh! He hugged me by my waist. I hugged him back.

"I love you more." I said.

This feels so good. Knowing that he loves me back. And these butterflies keeps on growing. Then a certain song was played. The gang went back along with mom and dad. Then they pair themselves. Mom with dad, Lucy with Natsu, Laxus with Mira. Jellal wasn't joining because I think, Erza isn't here. I ship them both okay? And Romeo was sitting on the couch and Wendy was also sitting on the couch.

Coversation of RoWen

"Oi, aren't you going there in the dancefloor?" Romeo asked.

"Are you stupid? I don't have a partner you doofus!" Wendy said.

Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran was being played.

"I have an idea!" Romeo said.

Wendy can't help but to smile because Romeo finally noticed.

"Why don't you ask one of the bodyguards to dance with you?" Romeo asked.

Wendy's smile turned into a frown and hit Romeo.

"Stupid! Do it yourself!" Wendy yelled at him in anger.

"Eh?" Romeo said.

He scratched the back of his neck and an idea popped in his small brain. He pinched his nose and it was like the switch for his romantic mode. Like Romantic mode activated. He tapped wendy's shoulder and she looked at him. He handed a red rose to Wendy and that made her blush immediately. I don't even know where the hell did her gt that rose.

"May I dance with you beautiful lady?" Romeo asked in a very romantic way and winked at her.

She blushed hard again and took his hand.

"Of course." Wendy said.

Then they danced in the dancefloor following the beat of the song.

Finally! Romeo asked her to dance. Gosh. I see a future in these too. Hihihi. I just love this man named Gray Fullbuster and that would never change.

[A/N: Thanks for reading! The end is still far away!♥]