Chapter 56

Juvia's POV...

I'm currently laying in bed with Gray. Or should I say were cuddling because he's still sleeping. Well, we slept last night with each other and I just woke up that I was cuddling with him already. It makes my heart go wild again and these butterflies are flying wildly again. I snuggled closer to him smelling his perfume. He really taste---oh--uh I mean he really smells good. Don't put any malice on what I just said! You saw nothing! Defensive?
Then I felt him waking up so I closed my eyes, pretending that I'm still sleeping. I felt his hand caress my cheeks. I can't hide my blush anymore! Then he kissed my forehead. And that made me explode. I heard him chuckled.

"I know your up already. Open your eyes now." He said.

Then I snored. I heard him chuckled again and he pinched my nose that made my eyes open.

"Hey! Stop pinching my nose!" I said.

"You're really cute." He said and smiled.

His smiles makes me blush. Everytime that he smile to me, it makes my heart go wild and it makes me smile too!

"Whatever." I said playfully.

"I love you wifey." He said.

I blushed hard again.

"Wait, why wifey?" I asked.

"I just make "my wife" in a short term. I put the y of my in the last part of wife. So that's why wifey." He said.

"Mmm. Okay. Then I will call you husby then." I said.

Then, he blushed. Wait, did I just saw him blushed? Gray Fullbuster is blushing?! OH MY GOSH! HE IS BLUSHING BECAUSE OF ME! OH MY GOSH!

"You're blushing so hard!" He saud.

"Because you're blushing too! This is just the first time that I saw you blush because of me!" I said in amazement.

"Nah. I think this isn't the first time that I blushed because of you. Maybe you just didn't saw it." He said.

"Huh? When?!" I asked.

"When I was inside you. Oh let me rephrase that, while we're doing it, I was blushing the whole time." He said.

It made me blush hard again. I slapped his arm playfully.

"You're being pervert again!" I said.

"I'm only pervert towards you. Oh and, you like it." He said and smirked.

"Of course not! I don't like it!" I said.

His smirk turned into a frown.

"I love it. I wouldn't be here with you if I don't love it. I love every part of you and it's all mine and mine only. I love you husby." I said and kissed him.

"I love you too wifey. All if you is mine and all of me is yours. And will be yours and only mine." He said.

The we kissed passionately. I feel my chest looking for air so we pulled away while panting.

"Let's go downstairs now. This may lead to something." I said.

"But I want it to lead to something!" He said.

"Nah. Let's just do it some other time." I said and gets up.

"Oh come on, can't we do it now?" He asked.

"No we can't husby. Get up now or else." I trailed off.

"I'm going with you now." He said and went over me.

"Come on! Let's go downstairs!" He said and smiled.

"Whatever. Come on." I said.

(A/N: They already take a bath and changed clothes.)

Then we went downstairs. The gang was already here. I sat on the couch with Gray.

"Good morning everyone!" I said and smiled.

"Good morning!" They greeted back.

"You're blooming like a flower Juvia." Levy said with a smirk.

"Yep. And what did the both of you do?" Lucy asked with a smirk.

"N-nothing!" I said.

"Oh you're stuttering Juvia!" Mira said.

"And so? That doesn't mean that we really did something." I said.

"Why are you so defensive? It's okay if you and Gray did a miracle." Mira said.

"Whatever." I said playfully.

Then they laughed. They're playing around with me again. It's okay though. As long as I love my husby so much! There would never be a problem!♥

[A/N: I need to cut your happiness now readers. In order for my story flows in a right way. But don't worry! I will make sure to bring back your happiness again. Just please continue on reading. The end is still far away. Anyway, Thanks for Reading my lively ans lovely readers!♥]