♥Chapter3♥

Title: Take me to church♥

3rd Person's POV...

"Good morning Juvia!" Mira and Lucy said in unison.

"Oh, why are you here?" Juvia asked, still closed eyes.

"Because the time has come!" Mira said cheerfully.

Juvia opened her eyes and sat down. Not even noticing that she's wearing a wedding gown.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Juvia asked then yawned.

"Are you that dense not to even notice that you're wearing a wedding gown?" Lucy asked.

"Huh?" Juvia asked again.

"Ugh. Look at what you are wearing." Mira said.

Juvia looked at her dress and her eyes widened. She stood up in no time then continuously scanning her outfit.

"Oh my gosh....Who---" juvia was cut off by mira.

"We changed your clothes into that beautiful wedding gown. And even the make up." Lucy said bored.

"Then the wedding day is now?! Why so fast?" Juvia asked in disbelief.

"Yep. 'Cause were in a hurry. So, come on. They're already waiting for you." Mira said.

Then Lucy and Mira pulled Juvia out of the room. Thank God that her make up and her outfit was already made. Juvia was trying to pull away but Lucy pointed a gun on Juvia's head so this made Juvia stop from what she was doing then sighed and walked with them in peace. They went inside the car and drove to the church. They finally reached their destination. Juvia was outside of the church, waiting for the door to open. And of course, Lucy and Mira was watching her every move. Then the door of the church opened and this is the time she will walk down the aisle. Her tears began flowing nonstop. Now what? I'm gonna marry a man that i don't even know and love. Why do i have to face this kind of situation. This didn't even crossed my mind. I'm the unluckiest person living here on earth. My gosh. I really hate this day and i really hate this guy. Then she finally reached Gray's place. She wrapped her arm around gray's arm then they went to the altar.

Let's just skip the vows thingy. Let's proceed to the reception. Cause honestly, i don't know what happens in wedding. XD

Juvia was sitting down on a chair beside Gray, in front of everybody. She was staring at the guests then sighed. Gray noticed this and nudged Juvia's shoulder. Juvia looked at him with a frown.

"What now?" Juvia asked in a rude way.

"Don't just stare with that stupid frown of yours. Smile. Or else..." Gray trailed off.

"Okay okay. Fine." Juvia said then grinned, take note the FAKE thingy okay?

"I'm not just smiling here now. I'm also grinning." Juvia said, still grinning.

Gray rolled his eyes on Juvia and Juvia did it also to Gray.

<<<Time Skip>>>

They finally arrived at gray's mansion or should i say, their mansion. Juvia tiredly goes upstairs to her room. She laid on the bed tiredly and was about to close her eyes when someone spoke.

"You will not sleep here. You're my wife now so you should sleep in my room from now on." Gray said.

Juvia got startled so she got up immediately.

"Aye sir." Juvia salutes.

Gray rolled his eyes on Juvia and turned his back and walked away. And when Gray was out of sight, Juvia changed her finger's position. She pointed her middle finger  on the door where gray went out and make faced. Juvia lazily walked out of her room and goes inside Gray's room. She opened the door and awed. It was all black. Only the ceiling and the walls are painted white and everything in the room was black. The bed, vase, the door of the walk-in closet, the bathroom door, the door of the room, all the decorations. Then she opened the blue door of a walk-in closet she guesses was hers. She opened it and awed in amazement. It was her new clothes now. All of it was expensive. All shoes and dresses was channel, All of the bags was Louis Vuiton, All of the undergarments was Victoria's secret and All of the perfume was branded.

Sorry. I don't know what is the most expensive perfume for women.

Juvia scanned the undergarments such as the night dresses. It was comfortable just by touching it. Juvia giggled then she grabbed a blue night dress and goes out of the walk-in closet. She was about to enter the bathroom when she remembered something. She put down the night dress on the bed and goes out of the room to find gray. It took her 2 hours to find him. Juvia spotted Gray in his office. She knocked first then went in.

"What do you want?" Gray asked coldly not even taking a glance at Juvia.

"Um...i just wanna ask if...if the clothes in the walk-in closet with blue door is....mine?" Juvia asked nervously.

"What do you think? Of course it's yours. Stupid." Gray said then sighed.

Juvia's blood boiled but decided to calm down just for tonight. Then she smiled. A fake smile.

"Hehehe. Okay. Thanks." Juvia said then walked out of Gray's office.

Juvia headed to their room. Grrrr. That man. He's really insulting me! Who the hell he think he is?! He's just my husband in paper and in the eyes of everyone! But i don't love him! He's so damn cold!

★★★

{A/N: Thanks for reading guys!  Anyways, sorry for the wrong grammars! And this would be a slow update because school day is coming! And i'll be a busy person now. Thanks again!

★★★