Chapter 51

Juvia's POV...

Why does he have a picture with that lady? I thougt she was just his friend but what kind of friend that will kiss you in the lips?! That's just so impossible! A friend?! Hugging you like she doesn't want anyone else to get him?! Kissing?! Fvck I'm not stupid to think that, that is just a friendly kiss! Friendly kiss in the lips?! Are you kidding me?! Yes I'm pissed! Why would Gray lie to me?! Grr...

"Aunt Juvia, are you alright?" Baby Carla asked me.

"Yes I am." I said.

Who wouldn't be pissed by that?! Seeing your husband's "friend" kiss him on the lips! It's just making my blood boil! Grr. Gosh I hate that lady!

"Aunt Juvia, you're not slicing the meat anymore. You're smashing it already. Are you really okay?" She asked again.

"Huh?" I said.

I looked down to what i was cutting and she was right. It qas not cutting anymore. It's more like smashing. I stopped smashing it and put down the knife.

"Sorry. I was just thinking of something. But don't worry. I'm fine." I said.

"Okay." She said and smiled.

This is all his fault! Gosh! If only I didn't saw that picture of them then maybe I wouldn't be like this! Psh. When I saw their pictures together, my blood boiled and there was smoke coming out of my nose and ears. Yeah I know it's in the past. Just by the looks of it. I can't but to react this way! I wish that lady got drowned! I will really kill that ladt if she will try to seduce Gray!

"Aunt Juvia, you're phone's ringing."

Well,If you would be in my place you would also react this way, right? It's just normal for me to get Jealous because I'm his wife!

"Aunt Juvia! YOUR PHONE IS RINGING!" Baby Carla shouted.

"Huh?" I said.

"I said, your phone is ringing." She said.

"Oh okay. Hehe. Sorry." I said.

She just sighed. I get my phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

[Juvia, can you please bring Gray's folder here in the company? He left it there and it's really important in this meeting. It's on his desk.]

The caller was Mira-san.

"Uh, okay. I'll be there in 30 minutes."

[Thanks a lot! Bye!]

Then the phone call ended.

"Baby Carla, Aunt Juvia is going to Uncle Gray's company to hand him his folder, okay?" I said.

"Okay Aunt Juvia!" She said.

"I'll be going now." I said.

I went inside our room and took a quick shower. I'm wearing a Blue dress and partnered with a blue flats. I combed my hair quickly and get the folder. I walked downstairs and walked out of the mansion. Then entered My car.

Gray's Company...

I went inside the elevator and pressed the button for 30th floor. Once I reached the floor where gray's office is, the elevator door opened and I walked out. I went to Gray's office and hold the knob. I quickly opened the door looking on the ground.

"Oh Gray,here's the folder you were asking..." I looked at him.

I regret coming in this office. I... I regret looking at him... What I saw shocked me the most. He looked at me with wide eyes. He quickly pushed the lady off him.

"Wh-what was th-that?" I stuttered.

3rd Person's POV...

"L-let me explain..." gray said.

"Explain what?! Explain why you are kissing that slut?! Explain why you did that?!" Juvia said in rage.

"Ugh. Great." Ultear said and rolled her eyes.

Juvia saw this. Juvia went to Ultear and pulled her hair so hard.

"You slut! The nerve you have! You're so disgusting and I want to kill you right now!!!" Juvia shouted at Ultear.

Gray pulled Juvia off Ultear and he hold Juvia by the arm, gently.

"Juvia, please let me explain first." Gray said.

Juvia answered his question with a slap.

"I HATE YOU! I WISH I JUST DIDN'T MET YOU IF I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!" Juvia shouted at him.

Juvia was crying by now. Gray was looking on the ground. And Ultear was on the ground, still holding her head.

"I wish I didn't love you..." Juvia said before she walked out.

Gray ran after her but stopped by Ultear's grip on his wrist.

"Leave that bitch now. She's noy worth your time." Ultear said.

Gray's bloof boiled and he was about to slap her but he stopped his self.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL HER THAT BECAUSE SHE'S NOT A BITCH! YOU'RE THE BITCH AND SLUT HERE YOU DAMN SHIT!" Gray yelled at her.

Ultear got startled and that made her loosen his grip on his wirst and he jacked off his hand. He ran after her and Juvia was still infront of the elevator,pressing the button. Gray hold her arm but she jacked him off.

"Don't you dare touch me!" Juvia yelled at him.

[A/N: Thanks for reading!♥]