Chapter 105

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia was finishing her card tower and she's been doing that for days already. She was putting the one last card that would complete the tower when, her phone rang that startled her. She accidentally hit the last card slightly. She thought that it wasn't going to fall but then, it was like a domino falling apart. She sighed. She get her phone and answered the call.

"Why the hell did you called?!"

Juvia was really pissed because of the card tower that was ruined.

[Hey, hey, hey. Cool down Juvia. Why are you so pissed?]

Juvia's eyes widened when she heard the voice. She looked at the phone who's registered name it was and it was really her dad.

"D-dad! Why did you called?"

Juvia was calmed this time. Well she had to.

[It's just about your mother's death. I finally know who's the one who killed her but I still don't have any idea on who is the leader.]

Juvia became serious.

"Who was it?"

[I'll just tell it to you personally. And you know why.]

"Of course dad. Where will be our meeting place?"

[The same as before.]

"Okay. I'll be there in an hour."

[I'll wait for you here.]

"Yes dad. Bye."

Then the call ended. Juvia went out of her office and headed to the parking lot. She then drive to the place where they would meet. After an hour Juvia finally arrived and parked her car inside. After that,she went out and headed to their meeting room. When she finally went in, she sat down on the couch, facing her dad.

"So, can we talk about it now?" Juvia asked.

"I think we still can't." Raven said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Juvia asked in confusion.

"There's a mouse that is here. Trying to get the cheese." Raven said.

Juvia got the message and she quickly looked around but her dad shoot the wall behind her. Juvia looked at her dad.

"Why did you do that? Are you going to kill me?" Juvia asked.

"Of course I won't. Where do you think rats hide? Behind the wall right?" Raven said.

Juvia got the message and she just nodded in agreement. Her dad is a real sharp shooter. Always hitting the person's death points in the body when he's using his fist to kill. But when it comes to guns, he always shoots the person in the head both in short or long range.

"So let's start. The person's name was Tatsumi Ichi, a japanese person and a womanizer." Raven said.

He handed the Info's about the person.

"He's a big person. 'Cause he holds a lot of illegal businesses worlwide and he's also a drug lord." Raven said.

Juvia nodded.

"But what are we going to do to get this pig?" Juvia asked.

"Simple. You would be one of his gal's and of course you should play for awhile with him. But, don't you ever let that pig kiss you or else I would kill that guy and that would really ruin our plan. You know the game now, right?" Raven said.

Juvia giggled from what Raven said and she nodded.

"But we need him alive okay? ALIVE and that means you shouldn't kill the pig, is that clear?" Raven said.

"Fine. I won't chop that pig." Juvia said.

"Good." Raven said.

Juvia was getting excited to capture that guy even though it was really very dangerous. She's just kinda twisted.

[A/N: The card tower scene was based on my own personal experience. I just added it in this story to have a starter. Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks!♥]