Chapter 154

Gray's POV...

"Look for her, now!" I said.

We started shooting the bullshits in the way. I don't care if I have to bring this building down, I just need to find Juvia as soon as possible. I can't take it anymore. This is too much already. This war should end now. I know why he's being like this. I know I had my fault in here but this is just too much already.

We continue shooting the guys in the way. We are out numbered but they're weak so we have the chance to beat them all. I signalled Natsu's team. I went upstairs and shoot more guys along the way. I was walking in the hallway when someone suddenly went out and kicked my gun.

"It's nice to see you again Mr. Fullbuster." He said.

I know this guy. He was the one who captured Juvia.The guy who tied up Juvia on the chair.

"Where's Juvia?" I asked.

"She's in the care of Mr. Vastia." He said.

"What did you do to her?" I asked.

"I don't think I should be the one explaining this to you---oh and I will introduce myself again. I am Millard--" I kicked his stomach that stopped him from speaking.

He landed on the ground but he immediately got up.

"What a very rude attitude you have." He said and smirked.

"I don't have the time talking to you." I said and punched him.

He blocked my attack but it made him back away a little. I then started giving him punches that landed on his face and the last one on the chest. He backed away a little again and coughed. I was about to punch him again when he quickly kicked me on the stomach and I landed on the ground. He immediately sat on top of me and tried to punch me but I dodged it. While he was busy firing punches on me, I moved my feet and pulled him off me downwards using my feet. I then started choking him using my feet while breaking his knees. Suddenly he turned us around and he got out of my grasp. He stood up but I kicked his stomach and he fell down again. I immediately picked up my gun from the floor and pointed it to him.

"I know who's going to win this fight. No doubt to who it will be." He suddenly spoke.

"You're talking too much." I said.

I then pulled the trigger and the bullet landed on his chest. I don't want this to happen but you forced me. Too bad for you. Where the hell did that guy locked up Juvia? He's been keeping her carefully here huh. What a bullshit he is. I opened a random room and there I saw Lyon.

"Hello Gray, welcome to my place. I hoped you enjoyed your stay here." He said with a smirk.

"Where the hell is Juvia? What did you do to her?!" I asked angrily.

This guy is just getting into my nerves.

"Well, unfortunately, I also don't know where she is. I wonder where she is right now." He said, mocking me.

I pointed my gun on him.

"I'm asking you properly Lyon, answer me properly aswell." I said.

"Ooh so scary! I'm so scared!" He said, mocking me.

"Damn you Lyon." I said.

I was about to pull the trigger when he suddenly said something that made me stop.

"Oops, becareful of your actions Gray. Go on and shoot me, but I can assure you that Juvia would be the one to suffer from the pain." He said and laughed.

"What the hell do you mean?!" I asked angrily.

This guy...he's out of his mind.

"Oh, what do I really mean? Wait, let me show it to you." Lyon said.

He pulled out a pocket knife and he slitted his hand. Then suddenly I heard someone groaned. My eyes widened. It was Juvia's voice. What the hell did he do to her?! He's really out of his mind! Damn you Lyon! I'm going to kill you!

"I can see that you finally get it." He said and smirked.

"Damn you Lyon! You're going to pay for this! What exactly did you do to her?!" I asked.

"I just ran some experiments on her that's all, nothing much." He said casually.

He used Juvia for his experiments?! Fvck this guy. You damn shit, you're really going to pay for this!

"You're a coward! Using her to protect you from your pain? What an ass you are! You're just proving to me that you're weak! A useless and hopeless person!" I exclaimed.

He then pointed his gun upwards and started shooting.

"SHUT THE FVCK UP!" He exclaimed.

I smirked, he is mad 'cause he knows I'm telling the truth.

"You're afraid of me so you used Juvia to protect yourself from me 'cause you know I can't bare to see Juvia in pain. What an ass you are." I said.

He then pointed his gun on me and suddenly he laughed.

"Whatever you say Gray. I won't let you ruin my plans. You might be right there but, you still don't know everything. On what I'm capable of." He said.

"Using others to protect yourself, how useless you are." I said.

"Surrender yourself to me now Gray. Don't force me to do something you'll surely regret." He said and smirked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He pulled out a small device and pressed something. The wall behind him turned around and was replaced by a huge incubator but inside it was Juvia. My heart shattered into a million pieces and I got weak after seeing her condition. She was thinner than before. Her once lively hair became dull. Her pale skin turned paler than before. Her once pink lips was now, purple. Wounds and bruises was also evident from her paler skin.

What...what the hell happened to her? A week passed and this has already happened to her...H-he was killing her slowly...I-I'm so sorry Juvia...If..If only I have arrived earlier then maybe you wouldn't be like this...I'm so sorry Juvia...I hope you could forgive me.

I unconciously dropped my gun and my tears was already forming in my eyes but I stopped it from falling. She flicked her eyes open and after a few seconds, she looked at me. She smiled but it was weak. She looks lifeless now...what have they done to you? Seeing her like this makes my heart shatter more into a million pieces.

"G-gray..." She whispered.

I was about to go to her when suddenly, Lyon's men held me back and forcefully pulled me down on my knees.

"Enough with the drama. Let's start the most exciting part of this game. Now, tie him up." He said with a smirk.

"You're going to pay for this, Lyon. I swear I'm going to kill you." I said angrily.

"Let's see." He said and laughed.

A/N: I'm sorry for the grammatical errors and typos, thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks. I really do appreciate votes also, 'cause that means, you were satisfied, but I really do hope that you readers were satisfied. More understanding and patience please. Once again, thank you.