Chapter 156

Inspired by the song: Too Good to Say goodbye by Bruno babe,I mean Bruno Mars...

Juvia's Point of View...

I feel so numb...I can't think straight anymore...I don't know what's happening around me...I don't know who I am anymore...No...I still know myself but I'm starting to lose it...I want to hold on so bad but I don't know how...I've been here in the darkness for quite some time now. I was staring to nothingness when suddenly, I saw myself. No, it was more like my reflection. She looks...horrible...no..not horrible but...she looks lifeless...what happened to me? Why...why do I look like that? Did something bad happened to me? Suddenly my reflection moved. She held out her hands and touched mine. I looked at our hands for a moment then I looked back at her. Tears suddenly landed on my forehead, falling downwards. She's crying...but...why? I tried to speak but I can't open my mouth to form a word. What's happening to me?

"Please fight this until the end...please hold on..." She cried.

I'm confused. Fight what until the end? Where would I hold on? Or to whom should I hold on? I don't even know myself anymore...I can still remember a little part of me but...it's not enough. It's confusing me.

"I know you're so confused by now. So many questions are now running in your mind but it will be answered if you fight." She said.

But who am I going to fight? I'm just alone here in the dark, I don't have anyone beside me.

"Remember everything." She said.

Remember everything. But how? How can I even remember everything if I don't even have something to help me remember everything?

"Open your eyes and believe in him." She said before she disappear.

Him? Who is him? Who's the guy should I believe into? But if I open my eyes, I'm going to find out who's the guy that I should believe into...but how can I be so sure that he is the guy I should believe into?

'Follow your heart...'

Someone suddenly spoke in my mind.

3rd Person's POV...

"Process complete." The computer said.

Lyon laughed in victory. Gray was confused.

"Finally! Finally I can have her all by myself!" Lyon said in relief.

"What do you mean?!" Gray asked angrily.

"Oh sorry I forgot your whole existence for awhile it's just that, Juvia's memories are finally erased! My plan finally succeeded!" Lyon said in joy.

Gray's eyes widened. He was about to speak when suddenly, the incubator opened. Lyon clapped.

'Is it the end already? Did I lose the fight already? This is...impossible...I'm sure there's still another way to save her...' Gray thought.

Juvia suddenly opened her eyes. Lyon looked at her in surprise while Gray looked at her in hope. Gray was hoping that she could still remember him.

"You woke up earlier than I expected. You should wake up a week after but wow. Well, you're Juvia after all. No doubt." Lyon commented.

"Juvia..." Gray called out her name.

Juvia looked at Gray. Even though Lyon caught her attention at first but Gray got her full attention. Gray smiled at her. His hope was starting to build up.

"Welcome back my love..." Lyon said to Juvia.

Juvia's Point of View...

If I open my eyes...I'll see the guy that will help me remember everything. My decision's final...I'll hold on for my memories. I then opened my eyes and an eye piercing brightness welcomed me...