Chapter 72

Juvia's POV...

"Just spill it." He said coldly.

"I want you to know that I am... that I am...pregnant..." I said.

I don't know but the tears flows more this time.

"Y-you're pregnant? How long have you been...?" He asked.

"1 month and 3 weeks." I said.

I thought he was going to say something good about it but he said something unexpected.

"So you really think I would believe you? That I'm the father of YOUR baby?! Are you that desperate for me to come back to you?! I will never believe that because of the lies you did to me. That's not mine and I am sure of that!" He said.

My heart shattered into pieces and it feels like my world get smaller and smaller as time pass by that it makes me hard to breathe.

"A-are you s-saying that I had an affair? Do you really hate me that much that you have to say that?!" I exclaimed.

"Why? Isn't that possible for you to do that? I will never accept your baby and I hate the both of you. I hope you just disappear along with that baby of yours! I hate you and your lie! You know what lie I am talking about? Your baby. And I can never accept that demon of yours." He said coldly.

*Slap!*

"How dare you said that to my baby?! If you really can't accept me, you don't need to tell those things to my baby! I don't need you to accept us anymore. If you really think that way? Then so be it. This I tell you, don't you ever show up in our life ever again! You just pulled the trigger for me to hate you!" I said and slapped him hard again.

Then the elevator door opened and I immediately went out of the elevator and out of his company while tear are streaming down my face.

How dare he tell that to my baby? I can accept his discriminations to me but I can never accept it if he's already saying that to my baby. He really hate me that much to do that. My baby is not a demon! He's the demon here not my baby! I hope I will never see him again and I will make sure that my baby wi never meet his cold hearted dad. If can't accept the baby then so be it. I'll raise it alone.

I didn't noticed that it was raining hard.

I need to find a shelter because I don't want to catch a cold. It could lead my baby to some serious cases. And I don't want that to happen. I really hate him a lot now. And it hurts a lot to hear those words from him. You know why? Because I loved him so much that I'm willing to do anything just for him but he just trashed my love because of the mistake I did. What's even the sin of my baby to him for him to say those words? Doesn't he know that he could hurt my baby's feelings because of what he said. I didn't expect that from him. He became a monster now. And I really hate him because he hurt my baby's feelings.

I was waiting for a cab when a black car stopped in front of me. Tears was still streaming down my face. Someone went out of the car and lend his umbrella to me. I looked up and my eyes widened to see it was....

"Dad..." I said in disbelief.

[A/N: Thanks for reading! Hope for your feedbacks. More exciting chapters to come and the end is still far far away.]