Chapter 28

Juvia's POV...

"I'm fine. No need to worry about." I said.

"But we need to treat your bruises and wounds." Gray said.

Ugh. Gray is over reacting again. He just called a doctor to treat my bruises and wounds. This is just a simple bruise, i can even treat it. Gosh.

"Gray, she's fine now. So stop over reacting." The doctor said.

"Fvck off Laxus." Gray said.

"You don't need to act that way. I know you're just worried about your wife." Laxus said.

Well, laxus and Mira is a doctor and I just found out about it recently.

"Shut up Dreyar." Gray said.

I just sighed. Well, if he's worried about me, then thanks. If he's just over reacting, then I'll smack him. The gang walked out of the room but Gray is still here.

"Are you not going to do your work?" I asked.

"Not yet. I'm gonna watch over you first." Gray said.

I blushed a bit. Shakes, he's activating my butterflies again. I looked away to hide my blush.

"Y-you don't need to watch over me. I'm a grown up lady already, okay? So go now because i can take care of myself." I said to him and smiled.

"But---"

"No buts and all. Just do your work because I'll be alright here. Okay?" I said.

"Okay, fine." He said and sighed.

"Good. Now, go." I said.

He rolled his eyes on me then he walked out of the room. I lay down on the bed and pulled up the sheets to cover my whole body. And I fall asleep.

>>>>

I walked downstairs and sat down on the couch. Then suddenly, Lucy sat beside me.

"Juvia..." Lucy said.

"What?" I asked.

"We're back together again!" Lucy cheered.

"Then congrats." I said and smiled.

"OMG Juvia. I really thought that he will not accept me but..." Lucy trailed off.

"But you seduced him and the both of you performed a miracle then you explained to him everything peacefully." I said.

She just smiled in response. And I just rolled my eyes on her. Good thing they settled things better now. Then suddenly, my phone rang. I answered the call.

"Hello?"

[Juvia!!! OMG! I REALLY MISS YOU NOW! Can you come visit here sometime?]

"Eh...Levy-san, I'll asked my husband first."

[Okay! And I hope he say yes!]

"I hope so."

[Anyways, did you two made love already, huh? Hihihi.]

I blushed from what she said and my eyes.widened.

"O-o-ofcourse we didn't!"

[Yet! But, I hope that day would come! I'm waiting for 30 babies Ju-chan. Hihihi]

"Levy-san!"

[Anyways, You'll attend Pantherlily's birthday this Saturday, right?]

Today is friday. Oh shakes! I completely forgot about his birthday!

"Oh um...Ofcourse I will. When will be the party and time?"

[This Saturday, 9:00 a.m is the start and will end at 12:00 a.m]

"Okay. I'll be there tomorrow."

[I'll wait for you here! And he's also expecting you here. Anyways, thanks and bye! Take care!]

"Thanks, Bye."

Then the call ended. I then saw Gray arrived and entered the mansion while talking to someone over the phone.

"Okay, bye." Then he ended the call.

He was smiling. Who the hell is the caller? Wait, I need to cool down first and should not jump into conclusions. I should ask him first before I become jealous. Breathe in, Breathe out. Okay, Let's do this!

"Who was that?" I asked.

Oops. I think, my words weren't the right one. I sound like a jealous wife! So I covered it up with a smile.

"The daughter of my brother." He said.

"Oh...How old is she?" I asked.

"She's five years old now." He said.

"Oh...kay..." I said.

I was getting jealous over a five year old kid?! OMG I can't believe myself! I'm just so stuuuuuuuupid!!! Ugh, whatever Juvia!.

"And she's coming tomorrow." He said.

"Oka--Wait, what? Tomorrow?! What time?" I asked.

"9 in the morning." He said.

"Uh Gray, can I go attend Pantherlily's birthday? It's tomorrow and he's expecting me to be there." I said.

"Okay. But we'll come with you."

"Wait, we?"

"Yes, me and Carla, the daughter of My brother." He said.

"Okay." I said.

Then he walked upstairs. Sigh. I hope they would not 'cause any trouble in the party.

[A/N: Thanks for reading!♥]