Chapter 128

Title: Yes

3rd Person's POV...

4 months has passed and Juvia finally recovered from the pain Lyon had caused her. Lyon haven't showed up. Juvia was now ready to love. Gray knows this so he did some romantic stuffs for Juvia like taking her out for dinner, sending her roses every morning, and joining them in every game Jay wants to play.

Juvia was currently in the kitchen and baking muffins when Gray came. Gray headed to the kitchen and ther he saw the one he loves.

"Hey Juvia." Gray said.

Juvia looked at him and smiled. She fixed herself a little bit then she approached Gray.

"I thought you weren't coming here. You could've just told me so I could prepare." Juvia said.

"You don't need to prepare. You're beautiful in every way you are." Gray said.

Juvia blushed. Gray handed her the roses she loved. Juvia gladly take it.

"Thank you Gray. How sweet of you." Juvia said.

"Everything for you Juvia." Gray said and winked at her.

Juvia blushed again and she playfully hit his arm.

"Can you please stop doing that?" Juvia said.

"Doing what?" Gray asked.

"Making me blush." Juvia said.

Gray chuckled.

"That's the thing I can't do Juvia. I love seeing you blush." Gray said.

Juvia rolled her eyes playfully.

"Hey mom and dad!" Jay said.

They looked at Jay and smiled.

"Hey there kiddo!" Gray said.

"Fist bomb!" Jay said.

Then Gray and Jay did this thing called fist bomb. Juvia just giggled at them. The muffin was finally finished and she served it to them.

"Yaay! Muffins!" Jay said.

Jay ate muffins. Gray and Juvia just watched him with a smile plastered on their face. Then Gray's phone rang.

"I'll just take this call." Gray said.

"Okay." Juvia said.

Gray went out of the kitchen to take the call. Juvia recieved a call too so she answered it in the kitchen.

"Hello, Meredy-san? Why did you called?"

[Juvia, can you please help me?]

Juvia then became serious and she felt worried about Meredy.

"Why-What happened?"

[Can you please just stay here with me until tonight? I just really need a friend right now.]

"Okay but I'll bring Jay with me."

[Do whatever you want. Just please come here now.]

"Okay, I'll be there."

[I'll be expecting you here now. Bye.]

"Yeah, Bye."

Then the call ended. Juvia went near Jay and was about to say something to him when Gray entered.

"Uh...Juvia, I hate to say this but I need to go. There's an emergency meeting at the company." Gray said.

"Okay." Juvia said.