Chapter 45

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥¤♥♥♥♥♥♥♥¤♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♥♥♥♥♥♥THIS♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥CHAPTER♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥WILL♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥HAVE♥♥♥♥♥♥♥A♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥LEMON♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♥PART♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

3RD PERSON'S POV...

They finally got home and Juvia was happy. Gray helped Juvia climb upstairs to their room. They walked inside their room and Gray made Juvia sit down on the edge of the bed. Gray locked the door and pushed a botton that closed the windows and the curtains. It also made the room dim. Juvia got startled.

"Uh....Gray? Why did you closed the lights and the windows and the curtains?" Juvia asked.

Gray didn't answered. He sat down beside Juvia and he put a hand on Juvia's thigh. Juvia gasped.

"I missed you so much, ya know that? My body longed for your body." Gray said.

Gray said while running his hand on Juvia's thigh. Juvia's eyes widened.

"G-gray....wh-what are you doing?" Juvia asked in confusion.

Gray pressed his thumb on Juvia's clothed core and since Juvia is just wearing a skirt, he had a better access. Juvia gasped and hold back a moan. Gray rubbed his thumb on Juvia's and a moan escaped her mouth.

"No need to hold back Juvia. I'll make sure you'll scream my name." Gray said.

Gray crashed his lips on hers. Gray gently laid Juvia down still kissing. His hand crawled on her back and unhooked her bra. He removed her blouse along with her bra. The cold wind hit her bare skin and she covered it from embarassment. He removed her hands and looked deeply in her eyes.

"Don't cover it. You're beautiful and sexy. No need to hide or to be embarassed about it." He said and smiled.

Juvia nodded, still blushing. He kissed her passionately but with tongue. Their tongue moved in sinc as they moan. He trailed kisses down her neck and when he found her sweet spot, she moaned. He kissed and sucked harder on that spot as she moan louder. He went down and faced her erecting nipples. He licked and sucked her right nipple as his left hand hand massaged her left breast. He changed to the other one, giving it thesame attention.

"Gray~!!!" Juvia moaned.

Then he dips his wet muscle into her navel, licking it slowly as he made hus way down her heat. Juvia moaned. He pulled dowb her skirt and trows it somewhere in the room. He picks her pink lace panties and pulled it down using his teeth.
His teeth slightly graze on her bundle of nerves which caused her to moan. When he completely removed her panties, he faced her heat and sticked his middle finger in. Juvia moaned in pleasure. Her moan gets louder as he sticks another finger and pumped it in and out her. He adds another finger and started pumping at inhuman speed.

"Gray~....I'm gonna..ngh!" Juvia moaned.

She spilled all over his fingers and to the bedsheet. She still hasn't recovered from the feeling when Gray licked Juvia's juices that cause her to let out an orgasming moan.

Gray then lines  his length  with her entrance and pumped at an inhuman speed. Gray's lips went to her lips and they shared a french kiss. After some thrusts Juvia moaned out Gray's name.

"GRAY~!" Juvia moaned.

Juvia felt a knot in her stomach. With one final thrust, the both of them reached their climax and spilled in each other to the bedsheet. Gray pulled out his shaft as he lay in bed beside her. And the both of them are panting. He pulled up the sheets, to cover their exposed body. He pulled Juvia  into a hug as they fall into a deep sleep.

[A/N: Does the lemons I have written, sucks? Please leave a comment. No need to be shy. All of us have our horny side. Thanks for reading!]