Chapter 76

Title: The New Beggining...

6 years later...

Juvia's POV...

Where is that guy? I've been calling and texting him to come here early because I'm already tired. From all the jobs I did today and I tell you, it's really exhausting. Oh, you might thinking who I am talking about, right? Well, the one that I called was Gajeel and I told him to come here early in the airport. Because I went to Korea for my work there. I was in Korea for 3 weeks and I really missed my sweetheart! Then a car stopped in front of me and Gajeel came out.

"Sorry I'm late. I was just taking care of the kids because Levy's out for work." He explained.

He put my baggage in the trunk and we went in the car. Then he started driving home.

"Taking care of the kids? You could have just leave the kids to him." I said.

"I could have but when I woke up, I noticed that he wasn't there and he left the kids all to me. Damn that guy." He said.

"Well you know him. Trying to be a busy person while I'm out. Because that's his only freedom." I said.

And the both of us chuckled.

"So where's my sweetypie?" I asked.

"He's in the house." Gajeel said.

"Why didn't he joined you to fetch me here in the airport?" I asked.

"Secret. He might beat the crap out of me if I told you. You know that young man would really kill me." Gajeel said.

I chuckled.

"He's just a protective one." I said.

"And he's really posessive when it comes to you. He wouldn't even want to see other man touching you." He said.

"Because he loves me that much and I love him too that's why." I said.

"Were here." Gajeel said.

He parked the car in the garage and after that I went out of the car and he get my things.

"I'm going inside now. Just put my things in my room. Thanks a lot Gajeel-kun!" I said and smiled.

"As if I have any choice." He said.

"That's fine." I said.

I walked in the house seeing lots of toys scattered on the ground that I almost slipped when I accidentally stepped on a toy car. I picked the toys up and put it back inside the box.

"Darling, I'm home! Where are you?" I said.

But there was no reply. I went to the kitchen to check if he's there but he wasn't. There was a note on the fridge and I immediately noticed that it was his hand writing.

Hey,

You, whoever you are reading this, I just want to inform you that I'm out of here because of secret. You don't need to know it anyways. I'll be back at around....hmm...I don't know. Just wait for me.

-J.

He never changed. But that's what I love about him though! But I was expecting him to be here! I missed him so much and now I will come here to see that he is not around?! How good is that? Oh well, I'll just wait for him here. As if I have any choice. I then went upstairs and I saw Gajeel.

"Oi Gajeel!" I called him.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to fetch Levy and Lily. Why?" He said

"Nothing. If you saw him, tell him that I am here in my room okay?" I said.

"Yeah. I'll be going now. Oh and I almost forgot, your Oldman wants to talk to you. He said he'll just be the one to come here so you don't need to bother barging in his mansion." Gajeel said.

"Thanks for the info. Bye!" I said.

He just nodded for response then he went downstairs. I went inside my room and sat down on my bed, removing my shoes. I'll just rest for a moment while waiting for them to come.

[A/N: I hope for your feedbacks readers! And thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed reading!♥]