Chapter 136

[A/N: IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! It's making me sad that some of you didn't read the Author's note in chapters 129 and 130. It's very important because I wouldn't start the wedding chapter until what has been announced in those chapters has been made.]

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia and Gray went to the secret hide out of Raven the next day after the mission. Their hands was intertwined. While Gray was driving, he asked Juvia a question.

"Juvia, can I ask something?" Gray asked.

Juvia looked at him and smiled.

"Okay, what is it?" Juvia asked.

"If I...If I proposed to you now, would you accept it? I mean, are you now ready?" Gray asked.

Juvia's smile immidiately faded as soon as Gray asked that question. Juvia sighed.

"Do you...Do you really want to marry me now? I mean, are you ready to accept me as a big part of your life? Won't you hold back and run away?" Juvia asked worriedly.

"Are you worried that I would run away and leave you?" Gray asked.

"That's not what I mean. Because what if we got married in the wrong time? What if were not yet ready for the married life?" Juvia said.

"Those questions was bothering you this past few days?" Gray asked.

"Yes. That's why I don't want to get married yet. I'm worried because what if things wouldn't turn out as what we planned?" Juvia said.

Gray then stopped the car and focused on Juvia. He hold both her hands.

"If things wouldn't turn out as we planned, there's one thing that I assure you. Even if we got hurt because of the problems we'll encounter, I would never leave your side. I'm just going to love and stay with you until we rise up from downfall." Gray said.

Juvia's eyes started to form tears.

"If I proposed to you that means that I am ready to accept all the pain we will encounter. That I would never let you go even how hard life becomes. I love you enough to grow old with you forever." Gray said.

Juvia pulled him into a hug. Juvia broke away the hug and wiped away her tears.

"Thank you...Thank you for helping me face the fear." Juvia said.

"Everything for you." Gray said.

Gray then started driving the car and headed to Raven's hideout. When they finally arrived there, Gray parked his car and they went in.

Gray opened the door and went in along with Juvia in a room. There they saw Mr. Williams tied up and being tortured by Raven. Raven was holding a paddle when he faced them.

"So, how was it?" Juvia asked.

"Well, he spilled some beans out but still not telling me who is his boss. His big boss." Raven said.

"What was the info's extracted from him?" Gray asked.

"He was the one responsible for the explosion that had happened  in your mansion, Gray. He was also the one who sents some men to kill you, Juvia. Remember when you were jogging, when you're in the parking lot and others that had happened to you recently was all his fault." Raven said.

Gray clenched his fist in anger. Juvia saw this and rubbed his arms gently to calm him down.

"I....I-I'm n-not the...o-only one ruining your life..." Mr. Williams said.

They looked at him and Raven levelled Mr. Williams height.

"Oh? Then who are you with?" Raven asked.