Chapter 31

Title: Beach 2

Juvia's POV...

We finally reached the destination.

"Auntie! Do you have any idea where are we now?" Baby Carla asked excitedly.

"I think...wait, are we in a beach?" I asked.

She smiled and happily nodded. My eyes widened. When Gray parked the car we get out of the car. And wow. It looks like were in a paradise. This beach has white sand, beatiful and clean sea. This is just so amazing!

"Auntie, let's help uncke carry our things." Baby Carla said.

"Oh yeah, you're right." I said.

I helped Gray carry out things, I carried my baggage and Baby Carla carried her things. And Gray was pulling his luggage while carrying the other things we need. Baby Carla was leading the way. We finally reached our own room and it was, wow. It was a house. Plants was surrounding the house and it was really beautiful. There were also furnitures outside like a mermaid fountain. We then entered the house and my jaw dropped. (0¤0)
Double wow. It was so elegant, the furnitures the decorations was just wow. There was also a chandelier. This house contains 3 floors. This house is simple but elegant.

"Wow. Is this also one of your properties?" I asked Gray.

"Yep. Including this hotel and beach resort." He said.

"Really?! Amazing." I said.

The maids get our things and put it somewhere.

"You really are a billionare huh." I said.

"Dad helped me to be a sucessful and mom helped too." He said.

"Oh..." I said.

We then walked upstairs, I don't know where's our room so I'm just following him.

"So, where's Carla's Parents?" I asked.

"Her dad is in Paris. Doing his work and her mom..." Gray paused.

"What about her mom?" I asked.

Then his mood changed. I feel his cold aura again. What's wrong with this guy?

"She's dead." Gray said coldly.

"Oh, I-I am sorry. I shouldn't asked you about that." I said.

I wish I just didn't asked him about Carla's parents. Baby Carla is too young to loose her mom. And i know it sucks.

"No that's fine. It's not your fault." He said then looked at me.

Then he smiled. I blushed. His smiles makes my knees weak. Makes me weak.

"Anyways, why are we even here?" I asked.

"Were here to have a vacation. To forget those stress from our life." He said.

Then he put his arm around my shoulder. He opened the door of our room. I blushed from his sudden move and I feel my butterflies go wild again. We get inside our room.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep. So change your clothes now because I'm sure, baby Carla is ready to swim." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"I'll just go prepare our things in our cottage." He said.

He went out of the room then I locked the door.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Gray-sama made a move on me!!! It made my heart go wild. I leaned on the wall and slide down. A knock on the door bring me back to reality. I stood up and fixed myself. I opened the door to see Baby Carla. She was wearing a one piece with butterfly designs and the color is pink swimsuit, a big hat, pink sunglass. She was so kawaii!!♡♡

"Auntie! I wanna go swim now!" She said.

"Alright, i'll just change my clothes." I said.

"Okay, I'll wait downstairs Auntie!" She said then goes downstairs.

I changed my clothes. I wore a white shirt, short shorts, and two pice swimsuit under it. I then walked downstairs and saw Baby Carla.

"Let's go Auntie!" She said.

We go out of the house and went first in our cottage where Gray is.

"Gray, I'll just Join baby Carla swim." I said.

"Okay." He said.

Me and baby Carla went near the sea. She swim in the water while I watch her. She stands up and then suddenly, she splashed the water in me.

"Hey!" I was surprised.

She just laughed at me then I splashed water on her. Then we splashed water to each other.

[A/N: Thanks for reading!♥]