Chapter 53

Title: Confession

3rd Person's POV...

"I'm sorry to say this but, she passed away already." The doctor said.

Gray fell on his knees.

"WHY?!" Gray yelled.

"She didn't bear the pain anymore. The bacteria spread already in her stomach. And her apendix exploded already. It was too late to save her. Her inner organs was contaminated by the bacteria." The doctor said.

"Huh? What do you mean? The patient is suffering from appendisitis? But we thought that she had an accident. A car accident earlier. It was even reported in the news." Jellal said.

"Huh? But the patient didn't have any accidents." The doctor said.

"But, your patient is Juvia lockser." Gray said.

"Huh? Juvia lockser? No. You're mistaken. The patient's name is Julia Lobster. Not Juvia Lockser." The doctor said.

"What?! But the nurse told me that Juvia Lockser is currently in the E.R!" Gray said.

"Oh,the nurse might be misheard it." The doctor said.

They sighed in relief.

"But, do you happen to have a patient named Juvia Lockser?" Gray asked.

"Well yes I did. She just had a simple cut and bruises but don't worry. She's fine now. She's in room 301." The doctor said.

"Thanks a lot doc." Gray said.

"No worries." The doctor said

Gray and the guys headed to room 301. Once they reached the room, Gray opened the door and there he saw Juvia, sitting on the bed with a bandage on her left cheek. Juvia looked at them but she quickly looked away when she saw Gray. Gray quickly went near her and hugged her. But Juvia pushed him away.

"A-are you okay?" Gray asked.

"Stop asking like you even care! Because you're not!" Juvia said.

"I care about you okay?! I care! I don't want to see you in pain and I don't want to loose you!" Gray said.

Jellal, Natsu, and Romeo decided to get out of the room because they don't want to bother them.

"If you don't want to loose me then you should've not done that! You know that I would be hurt because of that! But you still did!" Juvia cried.

"It's not what you thought! I was not expecting her to come in my office. I don't even want to see her ever again but she said she wanted to talk to me..."

Flashback...

Gray was busy working on his papers when a knock disturbed him. He hasn't even sain a word when that person came in his office.

"Hi Gray." She said.

"What are you doing here Ultear? I told you to not show up ever again in my life." Gray said.

"Ouch! That hurts." Ultear said.

"Can you just get the hell outta here? You're disturbing me." Gray said coldly.

"No need to act cold towards me Gray. I know you still love me." Ultear said.

Gray slammed the table and stood up in disbelief.

"Me? Still loves you? You're just imagining things again Ultear! I will never ever love you again. And why would I bother loving a parasite like you?" Gray asked.

Ultear gasped. Her eyebrows met.

"I know you stull love me Gray! You were just brainwashed by that slutty shitty whore Juvia!" Ultear said to him.

Gray slapped her hard that made her fall on rhe ground. Ultear touched her cheek where he slapped her and she quickly stood up.

"How dare you call my wife like that?! You're just nobody in my life! You're not my mom, you're not my sister, you're not my friend and you are not my girlfriend to call my wife like that! You're nothing to me so just fvxking leave!" Gray said coldly to her.

Then suddenly, Ultear pulled him into a kiss then suddenly, the door opened revealing Juvia. Gray quickly pushed her off him and looked at Juvia.

End of Flashback...

"That's what really happened. I SWEAR." Gray said.

Juvia didn't speak. She just looked down absorbing all what Gray said.

"You can't trust me, right? I know why. You don't even love me." Gray said.

"Don't love you?! So you really think that I don't love you?! After all we've been through?! I'm not that numb to not fall for you! I'm reacting this way because I love you! And i hate it because of the love I'm feeling for you I feel this pain! But I can't erase you easily in my heart because I love you very much! Now, are you happy, huh?!" Juvia said.

"

Yes I'm very happy because the woman that I love so much, loves me too." Gray said.

Juvia's eyes widened. She didn't thought that Gray would actually love her. 90%of her heart feels Joy but 10% of her heart still feels the pain.

"I love you Juvia...I was just waiting for the right time to confess to you." He said.

"So were just the same." Juvia said.

"I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. I didn't mean to break you." Gray said.

"I'm sorry too for not listening first." Juvia said.

Gray went to her and they hugged each other. They're very happy because they finally confessed to each other.

[A/N: Ha! Some of you thought that Juvia really died, right? Well, this story will have a more chapters. Don't worry. There will still be happenings that will make you cry. Just stay tuned and be patient. Thanks for reading!♥]

_Author-san loves you all!