♥Chapter8♥

Title: How to be a good wife

3rd Person's POV...

After reading the article, Juvia sighed.

I guess, being a good wife isn't that easy. Especially when you're husband is a grumpy one. Juvia thought.

She go out of her room and goes downstairs. She go to the kitchen.

"Hello Juvia." Melinda said.

"Hello." Juvia said back.

"Um...Melinda-san..." Juvia called.

"Yes?" Melinda asked.

"Can i ask you what is Gray's favorite food?" Juvia asked shyly.

"Oh Gray's favorite food? Hmm... oh it's creamy bistek, grilled chicken...and...that's all i remember..." Melinda said.

"Okay thanks." Juvia said.

Melinda smiled. Juvia get the ingredients she needed. Juvia started cooking.

Juvia finally finished cooking Gray's favorite food. Juvia sighed in relief and wiped away her sweat.

"Um...melinda-san, i'll just go take a shower." Juvia said.

"Okay. I'll take care of these." Melinda said.

"Thanks." Juvia said.

Juvia goes upstairs and goes inside her room. Juvia goes inside the bathroom and take a shower.

Hmm...Step 1 is done. I should do the 2nd step now. "Wear a dress that is totally simple but daring." Juvia thought.

After taking a shower Juvia goes inside her walk-in closet. Juvia picked a sundress that is showing a little bit of her cleavage and the dress was up to her knees.

Maybe this dress will do. Juvia thought.

She wore the dress and put a red lipstick on her lips. She combe her hair and tied it up into a messy bun. She looked at the mirror and smiled. Juvia goes downstairs and looked at the clock, it's 9:45 p.m already. She sighed and go to the kitchen.

"Um...Melinda-san...what time do you think Gray comes home?" Juvia asked.

"Oh, he usually comes home 10 or 11 p.m." Melinda said.

"Oh...okay thanks." Juvia said then sighed.

"Don't worry Juvia. I'm sure he'll come home early." Melinda said.

"I hope so..." Juvia said and sighed again.

Juvia sat down on the sofa and watched T.V. She didn't noticed that she already fall into a deep sleep.

Juvia woke up from a beep she heard from a car. She quickly get up and fixed herself. Then the door opened revealing Gray.

"Good evening Gray!" Juvia said suddenly that made Gray startled.

"What the---oh hey Juvia. Why are you still up? It's 2:00 a.m already. You should be sleeping by now." Gray said.

"Well obviously i am waiting for my husband to come. So i guess you already ate your dinner huh." Juvia joked.

"Yep." Gray said simply.

That wasn't the answer Juvia was expecting. She was about to react but remembered the tips. Don't be mad in little things. Cause this will cause an arguement that could lead the couple to seperate. Juvia sighed to calm herself down. She smiled FAKEly to Gray.

"Well that's great! So i'll be sleeping now. Bye!" Juvia said and goes upstairs.

Damn it! All the preperations i did was just wasted! I...I should calm down. Cause a good wife is an understanding person. Juvia thought.

She didn't noticed that Gray was behind her. Juvia goes inside their room and grabbed her night dress. She stripped and Gray saw this. He was taken aback and gulped. Then Juvia get her night dress and turned around. Her eyes widened and was about to scream when she remembered the tips again. Her scream turned into a gulp.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Juvia asked.

"This is our room so of course i'll be here." Gray said.

"Oh yeah you're right." Juvia said.

Juvia get inside the bathroom quickly. She sighed in relief then screamed voicless. Gray sighed in relief as soon Juvia get inside the bathroom.

Ah...thank God she get in the bathroom quickly cause i might rape her. Gray said and sighed.

Juvia wore her night dress and forgot that she still has a lipstick on and her hair was still in a messy bun. She got out of the bathroom then she noticed Gray was looking at her.

"What are you looking at?" Juvia asked.

"Nothing." Gray said.

"Okay." Juvia said cheerfully.

"Bipolar." Gray mumbled quietly.

Juvia lay beside Gray. Then because she's really sleepy, she fall asleep quickly so does Gray.

♥♡♥

{A/N: Sorry for the wrong grammars and misspelled words. Thanks for reading!}

♥♡♥