Chapter 59

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia was not sure if she would tell it to Gray or not. But after a few minutes of thinking, she finally decided to just tell it to him. She can't help but to cry. Because she's sure that her happiness would be gone now. She wiped away her tears and went downstairs where Gray is. She sat down beside him and hugged him tightly.

This would probably be the last time that I can hug you husby. Juvia thought.

A tear escaped her eyes. She wiped it immediately. Gray looked at her and smiled.

"What's wrong?" Gray asked.

"Nothing. I just love you that's why." Juvia said.

Gray smiled again to her and they kissed passionately. She hold his face and kissed him back like it will be the last time she could do it. While kissing him, a tear escaped her eyes again. They broke the kiss for air and gray hugged her back.

"I love you husby. No matter what happen, I would never stop loving you. My love for you will never die, always remember that. I love you more that you know." Juvia said.

"I love you too wifey. I will alway love you till the last breath I would take." Gray said.

"Gray, I need to tell you something." Juvia said.

"What is it?" Gray asked.

Juvia stood up and sat down across him. Gray looked at her in confusion.

"A-bout your Aunt Ur. I-I know who killed her." Juvia said.

"Y-you know? Who?" Gray asked.

Juvia stared at the wall behind him because if ever she she stared in his eyes, she might just break down. She cleared her throat and started telling the whole story to him.

Flashback...

Juvia was doing some researches when suddenly, her dad called her. She sighed and went over to him. She looked at him with her usual cold look.

"What?" She asked coldly.

"We have a new client. The client wants you to make a virus that will kill a person immediately." Her Dad said.

"Doesn't he have brain? Why can't he just use a gun and shoot the person on the head?" Juvia said.

"He knows that, but he wants to kill the person without using bullet, or knife." Her dad said.

"Fine. When will he come?" Juvia asked.

"Tonight." Her dad said.

"I'll go in my lab now." Juvia said.

She then went in her lab. She get a venomous insect and examined it. After examining it, she get the venom of the insect and did her job. She then put it in a test tube. She get the dog, the test subject, and injected it on the dog. The dog suffered from seizure and died. Her virus worked. She's been doing that virus for months and it now worked. Their client finally arrived and Juvia of course made an antidote in case.

"Good morning Ms. Lockser! The best chemist in Mafia Org. So, how's the thing now?" He asked.

"It's done now Mr. Martin." Juvia said.

"Good! Good! So may i have it now?" Mr. Martin asked.

"May I know first to whom will you use the virus?" Juvia asked.

"It's none of your concern now Lockser." Mr. Martin said.

"I need to know first before I give you this." Juvia said.

Then suddenly, he snatched the injection where the virus was.

"I said it's none of your concern now. Well, if you really wanna know then come with me." He said.

Juvia just rolled her eyes and come with them. When they finally reached the place, they went in a room. There she saw a lady, lying on the bed. Her hands was tied up and her feet.

"Who is she?" Juvia asked.

"She's Ur." He said.

"What's her business here?" Juvia asked.

"She's a terrorist so she needs to be punished.

"What's the crime she did?" Juvia asked.

"You ask too many questions!" He said.

Juvia just rolled her eyes on him and she get the folder. She looked for the profile of the lady.

Name: Ur.
Age: 25
Civil Status: Married
Was kidnapped and used as a test subject.

Juvia's eyes widened. She looked at the lady and the lady smiled at her. She doesn't even know why she smiled at her. The virus was injected to Ur.

"Nooo! YOU LIAR! SHE'S INNOCENT!" Juvia tried to stop them.

She was about to stab the injection to Ur when they stopped her and pushed her away.

"She's already dead. Thanks for your invention." He said.

End Of Flashback...

Juvia was crying right now. Gray slammed the table and stood up.

"All this time, I was searching for the killer and it was just you all along?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Gray asked.

[A/N: More heartbreaking chapters. Stay tuned.
Thanks for reading!]