Chapter 84

Juvia's POV...

I woke up with the man I love beside who was still sleeping, I guess.

(A/N: My LYVIA side was like cheering now while my GRUVIA side was like "You two will end up to nothing. GRUVIA will sail and Lyon would be the one to cry. Lels.)

I was about to get up when, he cuddled me closer to him. I giggled.

"I know you're already awake." I said.

"Nah. I'm still sleeping." He said.

I rolled my eyes on him and hit his arm playfully.

"Sleeping? Really? Why are you talking?" I said.

"Uh...this is what you call, sleep talking." He said.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny." I said sarcasticly.

"Let's just stay like this for a moment. I want to cuddle you more because I love you." He said.

I blushed. This guy really makes my heart flutter.

"Nah. I don't want to cuddle with you anymore because your bad breath is killing me." I said then laughed.

He looked at me and smirked when I said that.

"I don't have bad breath. Because if ever I have, you wouldn't let me kiss you." He said.

He moved his eyebrows up and down while saying that.

"N-never." I stuttered.

Then he just suddenly kissed me on my lips.

"Hey! You're a kiss stealer!" I said.

"But you liked it." He said.

"Uh....Yesh?" I said childishly.

"I love you My baby Juvia." He said childishly.

"I love you too My baby Lyon." I said childlishly.

I then laughed at him and to myself. It's just funny because I'm acting like a small girl and he is a small boy. I messed up his hair and I quickly stood up.

"Lyon ugly monkey!" I teased at him.

"Juvia pretty baby!" He said.

"Is Lyon-sama...Gay?" I joked.

His eyes widened and he gasped like a gay.

"Oh my gosh! How did you know?" He said gayishly.

I laughed at him. He then walked like a lady ramp model and posed like lady Gaga at the end. He then grabbed my comb on the table and faced me.

"Good morning everyone. I am Lyon Vastia, 32 years old, Fiore!" He said like a beauty queen.

I can't stop myself but to laugh hard at him. He then laughed along with me and he hugged me.

"God, I really love this girl." He said.

"And I really love this guy." I said.

###

I'm currently here on my office and working on this endless papers. Then suddenly, I recieved a call. I answered it.

"Hello?"

[Hey mom! Uh...can I ask something?]

"Yes honey. What is it?"

[Uh...can I go with pops and hang out somewhere?]

"And where is that somewhere?"

[In...The park?]

He was unsure to his answer.

"In the park? Really?"

[Ugh...okay fine. We'll go out and watch movie in the mall along with bro Lily. Can I please come with them? Please?]

"Okay fine. Just, be safe okay?"

[Yes! Thanks mom! We'll be safe because pops is with us.]

"Okay. I love you Jay."

[I love you too mom! Bye!]

Then I ended the call. Jay is really close with Lyon because he was like the father-figure for Jay so he started calling Lyon, pops. And I'm glad that he didn't asked if where is his Dad who was Gray. Our life is already fine and I don't want out life to be messed up when Gray finds out that he's the father of Jay. I'll never let that happen.

[A/N: I was very fluttered by the comments and I really can't believe that this story will reach more than 7k reads and 600+ likes. I'm really thankful to you readers. You readers are my inspiration to continue making this story. I love you all readers whether you're a silent reader. Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks.]