Chapter 135

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia then started daning in a seductive way. She was dancing on the pole and all the guys in the room has hearts in their eyes and some suffered in nosebleed then fainted.

Gray was really stopping himself from doing anything stupid in the business. His mind was distracted by Juvia. Then his mind launched dirty thoughts in about her. Gray's nose started bleeding slowly while staring at Juvia.

[Raven: Damn it! Stop staring at her and go to the business already!]

Gray's mind went back to reality and he quickly wiped away the blood in his nose. He looked at Mr. Williams and he huffed. Because Mr. Williams was staring pervertly at Juvia and keeps on licking his lips.

"So Mr. Williams, do you accept my offer?" Gray asked.

Mr. Wiliams looked at him and he wiped away the blood on his nose. Mr. Williams was about to answer when Juvia went down on the stage and sat on Mr. Williams lap. Gray popped a nerve when Mr. Williams started touching Juvia's back.

"I'll answer that question after I finish my business with this beautiful lady." Mr. Williams said.

Juvia stood up and dragged Mr. Williams by the neck tie seductively and they went in the room. Gray cracked his fingers and popped another nerve.

Juvia take him in the room and pushed him on the bed. Juvia locked the door and stood in front of Mr. Williams. He smirked. Juvia get the ties and tied him up. And covered his mouth. He thought that it was her way of playing in bed with him.

"Ish thish how you play?" Mr. Williams asked but it was muffled.

Juvia then rolled her eyes and get the gun in the pocket who was placed on her butt. His eyes widened and was about to kick her when she shoot his knee. He whined in pain. It was also muffled so it was barely heard.

"Shut up. You're like a gay! That's for staring at my body and for touching my back." Juvia said.

Mr. Williams spoke but it was muffled and Juvia didn't understand it.

"What is it?" Juvia asked, pissing him off more.

Juvia then went near him and knocked him out. Juvia sighed in relief. The door kicked opened revealing Gray. He had this frown plastered on his face.

"You didn't told me that you're going to dance on a pole." Gray said.

"Well, dad just told it to me when you're already here inside. I'm sorry." Juvia said.

She went close to him and hugged him. Gray's breath hitched when he felt her chest against him. It made him hard.

"O-okay." Gray said.

Juvia then broke the hug and kissed him.

"Thank you." Juvia said.

"Nah...you're going to be punished later in bed. You've been a very naughty girl." Gray whispered huskily on her ear.

Juvia blushed and hit his arm playfully. Gray chuckled.

"Let's finish our business now." Gray said.

Gray's men went in the room and carried Mr. Williams who was unconcious. Gray and Juvia went out and shoot the enemies in their way.

"I'm on this way and you're on the other way." Juvia said.

"Are you sure?" Gray asked.

"Yes babe. I will be fine as long as you're fine too." Juvia said.

"Okay. Please becareful." Gray said.

"Yes. You too." Juvia said.

Juvia and Gray seperated ways and continued on finishing their business.

Juvia was walking around and securing that the area was cleared when suddenly, someone tried to shoot her but it missed. Juvia hid behind the wall and shoot the person. Juvia then started walking around when suddenly, someone tackled her on the ground. That made her gun flew away from her. The guy stood up and pointed a gun on her. He was about to pull the trigger when Juvia quickly kicked his hands that made the gun flew away. Juvia stood up and kicked his knees. He fall down on the ground and Juvia kicked his back. He was about to stand up when Juvia quickly kicked the back of his head. Juvia then continued her business.

Gray was shooting the enemies in his way. He was clearing the area when someone tried to kick him at the back but he quickly dodged it. The guy pointed his gun on him. Gray's gun was out of his hand because it flew away when he dodged the attack. Gray quickly kicked the guy's hand and punched the guy's face. Gray then kicked the guy on the stomach and hit it's head on the wall. Gray then grabbed it's head and break it. He picked up his gun and shoots the guy on the head.

Once the area was cleared, Juvia and Gray met at the entrance.

"Did you get something?" Gray asked.

"Nothing." Juvia said.

"Same." Gray said.

Gray and Juvia went out of the building and went in their car.

"Job well done guys." Raven said.

"Thanks dad." Juvia said.

"You didn't told me that Juvia will dance. And it was really on a pole." Gray protested.

"Well, i know that you will refuse so I decided to not tell it to you." Raven said.

"It was really unfair." Gray said.

Raven laughed along with Juvia.

"It was fair. You also saw her dance." Raven said.

"But it wasn't for me." Gray said.

"Don't worry, next time, Juvia will dance on a pole naked for you." Raven said.

Juvia blushed and Gray smirked.

"Dad!" Juvia said.

"What? Is that wrong? He's your boyfriend and soon to be husband again. I was even wondering why you guys didn't played on the bed yet." Raven said.

"It was Juvia's decision. She didn't want to do it with me yet. She wanted it to happen in our honeymoon." Gray said.

"And you hadn't even proposed on her yet." Raven said.

"Because she's not yet ready and I wanted to respect her decision." Gray said.

"Oh come on Juvia, things will turn out the same." Raven said.

"I'm still thinking about it dad. If Gray deserves to be my husband." Juvia said.

"Of course I am. I would prove it to you." Gray said.

"Nah. I was just joking." Juvia said.

"Well, I thought you're serious." Gray said.

"Of course not. You're enough for me." Juvia said.

"Oh come on. Don't be lovey dovey in my car." Raven said.

Gray and Juvia just chuckled.

[A/N: Sooooooo...? Thanks for reading and I really hope for any feedbacks.♥]

[An arguement happened in chapter 78. Two readers argued about living I guess? Well if that's not the reason tell me. I think they finally settled things with each other. Readers, I don't want that to happen again, okay? No to bullying. If you're pissed on the other readers  then just keep it inside you. You don't have to comment it. Please make me understand why you did that. PM me. It hurts me seeing other people arguing. Life is precious so please, value it. You'll only know life is important when you loose someone very precious to you. When you're all alone living in your cold house. Regretting that you didn't valued that person  much.

Oh boo! Author-chan is being dramatic again. I just remembered someone that's why. You know, I'm a psycho. Anyways, the next update will be next month I guess, well it depends on the wifi connection. I'll be waiting for the comments so that I could finally start writing. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!♥]