Chapter 69

Juvia's POV...

I woke up because my phone was ringing. I immediately get my phone and answered the call.

"Hello?"

[Juvia! I have a good news for you!]

"What is it?"

[Gray is finally coming back there in California tomorrow. Because his meeting was adjurned early than expected. The both of you could talk now!]

My eyes widened and I immediately smiled.

"Really?! That's good! Where could I talk to him?"

[Probably in his company because he always go there.]

"Okay. I'll prepare for that."

[I'm so excited now! I hope he could accept you now!]

"I hope so too."

[I need to hang up now. Bye bye!]

"Thanks again. Bye."

Then the call ended. I jumped up and down because of joy but stopped immediately when I remembered that I was pregnant and that I shouldn't jump. I giggled and rubbed my stomach.

"Baby, You'll finally meet your daddy! We just have to wait 'till tomorrow and tomorrow will be the day. I'm so excited now. Are you also excited? I bet you do." I said and giggled.

I went inside the bathroom and did my morning rituals.

I am currently here in the restaurant and of course eating. I'm not alone because I have my baby with me and the both of us are eating. There's just a problem. The food here doesn't taste good!

[A/N: Because she is pregnant.]

So I put more salt in it. And now it taste good! After eating I paid for the bill and walked out of the restaurant. I decided that this day, I would go buy the things that I needed because now I'm pregnant. I don't use any tights now because I don't want my baby to be suffocated. So now I'm wearing a blue dress and a thin jacket without a hood. I grabbed a taxi and told it to ho to the mall.

I'm currently searching a dress and purchased it. I also bought 4 baby bottles for now and a pacifier. I also bought a 5 white cloth for my baby. Just to have a souvenir from California. And after that, I went home.

I lay in bed while staring at the ceiling. I think I needed a call from Lucy. I dialled her number and she answered quickly.

"Lucy."

[Yep?]

"Any updates about him?"

[Uh...he's resting now and you should sleep now too. You don't want your baby to look ugly right? So sleep now.]

"Okay fine. Bye."

[Bye.]

Then I ended the call. It's pretty boring when you're all alone here. Well, tomorrow will be the start of my new life. He will be the one to decide on what path should I take in my life. I just hope he still could accept me or atleast just the baby. I don't want my baby to grow up without a dad. I don't want Gray to hate the baby because of me. It's my fault. Not the baby's. So I should only be the one who would suffer.

[A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope for your feedbacks!♥]