Chapter 29

Title: Party

Juvia's POV...

Gray is out because he's gonna fetch his neice. Well, that's fine. I had the time to prepare for Lily's party. I'm wearing a floral knee-length dress, flat shoes, and I tied my hair up in a ponytail. I put a lip gloss and a little blush on. I grabbed my shoulder bag and went downstairs. And Gray was already there with a little girl beside him. I went to them.

"Who are you?" The little girl asked.

"I am Juvia Lo---Juvia." I said.

"Oh, and what is your relationship with my uncle?" She asked.

"I am---" i was cut off by Gray

"She is my wife." Gray said.

I blushed a but and looked away.

"Really? Wow. I am Carla Fullbuster." The kid said and i shook hands with her.

"You're so gorgeous. Maybe that's the reason why uncle fell in love with you." Carla said and giggled.

I blushed harder this time.
But, does he really love me?

"Um...anyway are you guys ready?" Gray asked.

"Hai!" Carla said cheerfully.

I smiled and nodded. Carla is so cute! She is wearing a floral knee-length dress, dollshoes, and her hair was tied up in a ponytail. Wait, were wearing thesame attire! She looks like my daughter. And Gray is the father. OMG! Why did I even thought of having a baby with him?! We went inside his car and he started driving.

"So, Juvia-san, are you pregnant already?" She suddenly asked.

I was shocked from what she asked. Why did she even asked that? She's too young to know that!

"Were not yet making a baby. But don't worry, soon, she'll be pregnant." Gray said.

I blushed hard from what he said. He's totally insane! Why does he have to tell it to her? She's too innocent for that!

"Really uncle?! Yaaay! I want 30 babies uncle! Promise me you'll make 30 babies!" Carla said.

"Okay I promise." Gray said.

Do I look like a pig?! I'm not a pig to have 30 babies! I'm only human and i can't bear 30 babies!

Thank God we finally arrived at the venue. We went out of his car and went inside the house. I was welcomed by a hug from levy.

"Juvia! Glad you make it. Oh, you're with your husband and, who is the kid?" Levy asked.

"Oh, she is Carla fullbuster. Gray's niece." I said.

"Oh, you're so cute Carla." Levy said.

"Thank you." Carla said politely.

"Mom! Is Juvia-san here?" Lily asked walking near us.

Then he saw me and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much Juvia-san!" Lily said.

"I missed you too." I said.

He looked at Gray and saluted.

"Hey bro! Sup?" Lily said.

"Jusy doing fine. How 'bout ya?" Gray asked.

"Same here." Lily said.

"Hi." Carla spoke.

Lily looked at Carla then he smiled at her.

"Hello! I am Pantherlily Redfox. What's your name?" Lily asked.

"I'm Carla Fullbuster." Carla said.

Then they chat. I didn't listened to their conversation to give them privacy. Gray and i walked with Levy.

"So, levy-san, where's Gajeel?" I asked.

"He's in the shower." Levy said.

"Okay." I said.

Maybe they had a little, quarrel? Well, I'm not gonna ask them anymore since it's their problem. Carla then hold my hand and Gray's hand.

"They're so cute."

"Is that her husband? He's handsome and his wife is gorgeous. They're perfect to each other."

"Oh and look! They have a very cute daughter!"

"The guy is handsome. I wish he leaves his wife for me."

My eyebrows twitched and I looked at the lady who said that. I gave her death glares.

"Don't mind them. They're just some phsycotic ladies." Gray said and smiled at me.

"Hai." I said and smiled back.

[A/N: Sorry if this chapter is boring and so confusing. My mind is just flying somewhere and I'm sorry. Anyways, thanks for reading!

And oh, don't bother giving me ideas to make lemons anymore. I'll just read some and then, i'll try my very best to make it, convincing/ entertaining. Just give this chapter 10 votes for approval. That you want to read their love making. And if you want to disagree, give me 50 comments on why you don't want this story to have lemons. (I'm sure you can't do that) Don't worry folks, and please don't be shy. It's just normal that we read lemons but, do not apply it in your life! Thanks again!♥]