Chapter 102

3rd Person's POV...

Jay was struggling to break free from Gray's grasp but he was just too weak to do that. They finally reached Jay's room and they went inside.

"Dad! Let go of me! Mom also needs me!" Jay said.

"But I need you too! I've been waiting for this time to be with my son and I will never let this go." Gray said.

"But dad! Mom needs me too! Yes she's been with me for years and that's the reason why I need to be with her! She's not used that I'm not in her life!" Jay said.

"Then choose! Me or your mom?" Gray asked.

"I don't need to choose between you and mom! The both of you are important to me!" Jay said.

"The  let me be the one now to take care of you." Gray said.

"You could still take care of me even though I'm with mom. This doesn't need to happen. Please dad..." Jay said.

"But you know your mom! She doesn't even want me to see you or just to be with you!" Gray said.

"Because she's just afraid to be left again!" Jay said.

"What do you mean?" Gray asked.

"Mom was always drunk back then, that's what Grandpa told me. When you left her and kicked her out of your life she was wasted. She felt that she's being left behind again by the one she loves. Grandpa said that everynight, mom cries holding your picture with her. Mom got drunk and I went to her room. I asked her why she's drunk and she said that she was just hurt and left over and over. She also accidentally said some info's about you and that you are my father. And when I heard that, I've started looking for you and I always saw you on Television. She doesn't want me to be with you because she thinks that you would take me away from her and that she will be hurt all over again but more pain this time. She's just afraid to loose me that's why. And now you just made her thoughts right." Jay said.

Gray looked at him in disbelief and he looked down. A realization hit him when his son told him that. He also chuckled because it was his son who wake him up. Who made him understand everything.

"Mom was badly hurt when her mother died Grandpa said. She felt that again when you kicked her out of your life but the pain was increasing. That's what grandpa said to me. And now that you're taking me away from her, you're breaking her all over again. She's utterly broken and she needs someone to pick up the pieces and build her up again." Jay said.

"I'll think of that. But now, you should sleep. It's been a long time for the both of us." Gray said.

"Goodnight dad." Jay said.

"Goodnight son." Gray said.

Jay went in the bed and fall into a deep sleep. Gray sighed. He went out of Jay's room and he headed to his bar in his mansion. That's how big his mansion is. He sat down on the bar stool and he served himself.

'I have been too selfish. I didn't thought what would they feel. All I cared about was myself. I know that she's only holding on for dear life for our son. For him to have a family that would love him. I should've think first before doing an action.' Gray thought.

He was drinking his liquor as he thought of what could've happen if he didn't kicked her out of his life. Maybe he could've been happy with her. She could've been his.

[A/N: I showed a little bit of what Gray really feels for Juvia. Well, thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks! Love ya'll!]