Chapter 97

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia was laying on her bed, hopeless but her other side is still holding on. Lyon, Levy, and Gajeel already knows this and they are finding so many ways on how to help her. While Juvia was laying in bed lifelessly and she was also crying.

'Where could I even find my son? I don't know where Gray's house or where they could be...I'm starting to loose myself here...'  Juvia thought.

Levy, Gajeel, and Lyon was talking about on what plan they could do to find Gray but there was this only problem. The problem is that, they didn't know where Gray could be because they don't have a great access. There conversation was cutted off when Juvia's father came who was really clueless on what's happening.

"What the hell is going on here?" He asked.

"Mr. Raven, you need to see something." Levy said.

"Well...Okay...?" Raven  said.

They headed to Juvia's room and Levy opened the door. Raven walked in and saw everything. The room was messy, and the broken glass are scattered anywhere. But what broke his heart the most was, when he saw Juvia. She was staring at the ceiling while crying.

"What happened here?! Juvia, are you alright?" Raven asked.

He immediately went to Juvia and and down beside her. Juvia looked at him and she sat up. She hugged her dad tightly and cried onto him.

"Hey Juvia, what happened?" Raven asked.

"*sob* dad...I lost...*sob*...Jay! Gray took him away from me! And I don't even know where they are! He kidnapped my son! *sob*" Juvia cried.

"What?! When did that happened?!" Raven asked.

"Yesterday *sob*. Because I'm in work and my secretary said that,Gray is out for one month and the present that I recieved *sob* from him was a note *sob* saying that he took my son! I need my son back! I want my son back dad! *sob* Please help me...I don't know what to do anymore! *sob* I'm so hopless now and I'm starting to loose myself! Please dad *sob* help me take back my son..." Juvia cried.

Raven balled his fist in anger. He was really mad at Gray for breaking her daughter into pieces again and for taking Jay away from Juvia.

"He will pay for this...I will make sure of that! And I promise you  Juvia that you will have your son back." Raven said.

"Thanks *sob* dad..." Juvia said.

"I'll just inform you when I find out where Gray and your son is." Raven said.

"Please let me be the one to go take *sob* my son back." Juvia said.

"I promise I will. I'll just go call someone." Raven said.

Juvia nodded and let go of her father. Raven went out of the room and in the place where no one is. He dialled someone's number and called.

[Mr. Raven, why did you called?]

"I need you to find where Gray Fullbuster is at the moment. Inform me about it immediately." Raven said.

[But what did Gray do against you?]

"He just break my daughter again because he kidnapped my grandson. You should locate him now."

[Oh...what a big trouble he made. Anyways, I'll do it quickly now.]

"Good. Just call me again when you finally located him."

[Yes sir. Is that all?]

"I want you to watch over my daughter and her son. This shouldn't happen ever again."

[Okay...so you want me to her bodyguard? Hell no.]

"I didn't told you to be her bodyguard. You can be anything you want just watch over my daughter."

[So, can I be her suitor?]

"Do whatever you want just make sure that you will not hurt her. Because if you ever do that, I will end your life."

[Yes sir! Sayonnara!]

Then Raven ended the call. He went back to Juvia's room and comforted her daughter. He was really mad at Gray for breaking her daughter again. He doesn't want to see his daughter in pain. He will do anything for his daughter. Even if it cost him his life.

[A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope for your feedbacks! I ♥ ya'll!]