Chapter 143

Juvia's POV...

"He's here." Millard said.

The man in front of me started clapping his hands then he looked at his wrist watch.

"Oh...my watch is advanced ten minutes. Time to play my game." He said and smiled wickedly.

I heard gun shots I don't yet know where it came from. I looked at them and it seems like they're not treathened by this. What the hell are they planning? Then suddenly, Millard put a clothe around my mouth to prevent me from speaking. I tried struggling but he pointed a gun on me so I was left with no choice.

"Gosh. He's such a slowpoke." He said.

I tried to ask what are they planning but it became muffled because of the clothe that was covering my mouth. He looked at me and laughed then put a hand on his ear as if he's trying to listen to me.

"What was that?" He said then laughed.

I cursed him but it was muffled again.

"Blah blah blah. Talk shit all you want.  Whatever." He said.

"Boss, he's now heading here." Millard said.

How the actual fvck did you found that out? They're psycho's. I tried to stand up but it was like being pulled down by a strong gravity.

"It's nice seeing you again Ms.Lockser." He said.

He went in a room then closed it. Now it's just me and Millard left waiting here. He was holding me still while pointing a gun straight to my head. The door busted open suddenly that made me startled. Gray was holding a gun and aimed it directly to Millard.

"Hello Mr.Fullbuster." Millard said calmly.

"Let my fiancé go." Gray said firmly.

"I will, Mr.Fullbuster. Later when the orders are given." Millard said.

"I said let her go!" Gray said angrily.

I want to elbow this guy on the stomach but my hands are hand cuffed under the table. Suddenly, Millard pulled my hair backwards then gripped it tightly. I slightly winced in pain.

"Damn you!" Gray cursed angrily.

Millard pushed a button behind my chair and he pulled me up but because my hands are still restrained under the table, my hands grinded against the iron that caused to cut a little bit of my flesh. I winced a little again.

Gray was about to go near us when Millard pushed the gun on my temple.

"Go nearer and your wife dies." Millard threathened Gray.

Gray growled. I was about to move my feet to kick this gut on his gut but he locked my feet using his. He pulled me backward again that caused my skin to grind against the handcuff. I winced once more.

"Who the hell are you?!" Gray asked.

"Oh, I'm one of your worst nightmare." Millard said.

"Fvck off." Gray growled.

"Be patient Mr.Fullbuster." Millard said.

I can sense that Gray is really really reaching his boiling point now. Millard muttered something I couldn't understand.

"Nice meeting you both." Millard said.

He suddenly released me and pushed me towards Gray then quickly shoot towards us but it all missed until he reached the a door. He went inside immidiately before Gray could even shoot him. I hugged Gray and so does he.

"Fvck thosr assholes." Gray cursed under his breath.

"Thank God you came." I said.

"Of course I should. I don't want you to get hurt." Gray said sencerely.

"How did you even found out where I was?" I asked.

"That old hag in the park told us." Gray said.

The gang entered and checked each and every room. Natsu went to us and said...

"They're nowhere to be seen, Gray." Natsu said.

"Damn those bullshits." Gray said.

"Gray their boss was here earlier." I told him.

Gray looked at with wide eyes for a second then he balled his fists in anger. I just hugged him and burried my head on his chest.

❄❄❄

We're currently laying here on the bed while our hands are intertwined, my head on his chest, his other free hand was around my waist. He suddenly lifted our intertwined hands then I looked up at him. He was frowning while looking at my wounded wrist. He then traced the red marks that caused me to wince a bit.

"I'm sorry..." He said.

"No it's fine. It doesn't really hurt that much." I said then gave him a sweet smile.

"If only I have arrived earlier than that, maybe you wouldn't be hurt like this." Gray said.

I caressed his cheeks and he looked at me. I gave him my sweetest smile.

"Gray, I'm fine, really. What's important here is that you came. You saved me so there's nothing to be sorry about." I said.

"But---" I gave him a kiss that made him stop.

"I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you..." I said and kissed him once more.

He smiled.

"I love you too." He said and kissed me on my forehead.

👽👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
[A/N: I'm really sorry for not updating for so long...I have my private reasons why so I hope for more understanding and patience. Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks.)