Not a Chapter

Title: This four walls and Me

Juvia's POV...

I feel so numb, staring at the shower wall. The shower was running and I'm soaked already, sitting in the bathub.

'Why do we have to end up this way?'

I sighed. I turned off the shower and gets off the bathub. This feeling....like the end has come. It hurt like hell. I went out of the bathroom and the cold air from the aircon, hit me. Cold. It's cold again, huh? And, I'm all alone again. Being left out over and over again.

I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I get a slice of cake and closed the fridge. Then I saw a sticky note on the door of the fridge. The note he wrote last week. I guess, i forgot to remove it yesterday.

'Why do you have to do that? Why do you have to leave me? Did I do something wrong?'

'Just forget about me already!'

The scene yesterday, flashed back to my mind. The event I'm trying to forget. I take a bite on the cakea and I chew it. I tried to swallow it but the lump in my throat got in the way. I spit it out to the sink and drink water. I sat on the couch and hugged the teddy bear.

Oh, this is the teddy bear he gave to me in our anniversary. In this time, I've lost all sense of pride. Pride.If only I trow it out on the window then maybe, I'm not feeling this pain.

'It's just all your fault.'

Maybe he's right. It is really my fault. I'm so dumb and selfish. I didn't even noticed that he's slipping away from me already. I get my phone and dialed his number. But, he was not answering.

[Please leave your message after the beep]

Beep*

"Hey Gray, How are you now? I hope you're doing fine. Because me, I can never be fine. I tried to eat today, but the lump in my throat got in the way. And in this time, I've lost all sense of pride. I have called a hundred times already..."

I went inside my room and lay on the bed. I hugged the pillows. His scent was still here. And it hurts me a lot.

"...if I hear your voice then I'll be fine. Because you are my life. I gave you everything but I guess, my everything was not good enough for you..."

I can't live my life. I don't know how to live my life anymore. He was like my direction in life, without him, i'll loose my life.

"...I want this room to take me under. 'Cause I just can't help but wonder, what if I...had one more night for goodbye..."

I cried. I can't hold back this tears anymore. I'm so hurt so why would I hold this tears? Its the only thing I can do now. Because maybe, the pain will go away with this tears. I hugged the pillows closer.

"...I'm currently laying in the bed, and it seems like I can't leave your side. And your pillow is wet. You know why? It's wet from all this tears I've cried. But I still can't say goodbye. I'm still holding on. Hoping that you'll get back to me, that it is never too late for you to come back. But who was I fooling? I know you'll never come back. And it hurts a lot...I called a thousand times and If I hear your voice... I'll be fine..."