Chapter 68

Juvia's POV...

"Lyon?!" I exclaimed.

"Juvia?!" He exclaimed.

"You're here?! What are you doing here in California?" We asked in unison.

We laughed. Then he nodded his head to me, saying that I should explain first.

"I'm here because of something. How about you?" I asked.

"Great answer huh." He said sarcasticly.

"Yeah,yeah. Just answer my question." I said.

"Well, I am here because of business that I need to handle. Now, Tell me the real reason why you're here." He said.

"Uh...It's kinda heavy and personal. No not just kinda but it's a real personal thing." I said.

"Is it about Gray? I heard what happened to the both of you. So, are you okay?" He said.

"Wait, you know?! Who told you?" I asked.

"Gray's the one who told me that. Well it was just accident and I know he doesn't even remember that he told me that thing. He was drunk that time so yeah." He said.

"Oh..." Is the only thing I said.

"You know, he's been drinking a lot since the day he got here in California. You really did give a great impact to him." He said.

I looked down. Pain strucked in my heart. So I am the reason why he's doing that. Because I have hurted him a lot. I really am the one to be blamed in here. It is all my fault and I really feel bad about it.

"I'm not telling you this because I'm blaming you. It's just that, you became part of his life so I'm thinking that you should also know this." He said.

Then the elevator door opened in the floor where my condo is. I walked out along with Lyon.

"So you're condo is also here?" I asked.

"Well yeah." He said.

"I'm sorry for making him like that." I said.

"You don't need to explain to us. You should explain and be sorry to him."

"That's why I am here." I said.

"Well that's good but you know what might happen right?" He said.

"Yes I know. I'm just trying my luck here." I said.

"Then Good luck. I hope things will get better to the both of you." He said amd smiled.

"Thank you." I said and smiled back.

"I noticed something to you. Not that I'm discriminating you but, you are getting a little bit fat now. Are you stress eating?" He asked.

"No I'm not. It's just that, I'm eating a lot lately because I get so hungry very fast." I said.

"Okay. See you next time then." He said.

"Same to you." I said.

Then I went inside my condo. When I finally get inside, I quickly checked my body on the mirror. Am I really getting fat? Because whenever I check myself out in the mirror, I really do look fat. I need another person to tell me about that. Oh I almost forgot! I should call Levy and Gajeel because that's what they told me to do so. I quickly dialled Levy's number and she immediately answered.

[Juvia! Why didn't you called us for 1 day! We got so worried about you. We can't even contact you!]

"I'm sorry Levy-san! I just forgot to call you yesterday but I'm doing just fine here so you guys don't need to get worry about me."

[That's good to hear. Oh by the way, did you talked to Gray already?]

"Unfortunately not yet. Because he's always out on a business trip and he'll be back after 3 days so I still need to wait."

[I just hope that the both of you could talk now because the earlier the better.]

"Yes I know that. I'll make sure that we will talk."

[Okay. So please take care of yourself, okay?]

"Okay. You too guys."

[Goodbye!]

"Goodbye!"

Then the call ended. I lay in bed and sighed. A lot of problems are flooding me now.

[A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope for your feedbacks!♥]