Chapter 122

Title: Confession

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia was in her office, working something on her laptop. While she was finishing some papers, a knock disturbed her. She sighed before saying...

"Come in." Juvia said.

Juvia continued her work. The person went inside. The person chuckled that caught her attention. She raised a brow and looked at the person. Her eyes widened and she immediately fixed herself.

"Did I disturbed you?" The person asked.

"N-not really. Can I help you with something?" Juvia stuttered.

"Nah. I just came here to talk to you. I surprised you, I guess." The person said.

"Actually you really did surprised me sir." Juvia said and smiled.

"Just call me by my name Juvia. I already told you that." The person said.

"Sorry Gray. I just got used to call you in that way." Juvia said.

"That's fine. It's really not a problem." Gray said.

"So, what do you wanted to talk about?" Juvia asked.

Gray sat down on the couch, in front of Juvia's desk.

"Well, I just wanted to talk about us." Gray said.

Juvia was surprised from what Gray said and her eyes widened. She also blushed madly.

"Wh-what do y-you even mean by th-that, Gray?" Juvia stuttered.

"Well, about our friendship and about our son." Gray said and smiled.

"O-oh..." Juvia said.

Juvia felt embarrassed from what she just thought about what Gray said to her.

'I'm such an idiot to think that Gray still likes me. I mean, why would he still like me? There's no reason for that. Such a stupid Juvia.' Juvia thought.

Juvia just smiled awkwardly at Gray.

'I think, I made her thought that I like her. I don't like her. I love her. Making her thought about that is a success.' Gray thought.

It was a long silence until Juvia broke the silence.

"So, how was your talk with Lyon?" Juvia asked.

Gray smirked mentally. He smiled at Juvia.

"Well, it was a great talk with him. He was indeed a wonderful person to talk to. I had fun talking to him." Gray said.

"Really? Then that's good. So does that mean that you two are already friends?" Juvia asked.

"Yep." Gray said.

That made Juvia happy. Knowing that everything's settled. Little did she know that Gray and Lyon are still enemies.

"That's really good." Juvia said and smiled.

Gray was really happy because finally, he had an alone time with his beloved Juvia.

(A/N: LMAO! XD)

"I'm really thankful because you still accepted me from all the wrong things I did to you." Gray said.

"You don't need to be thankful. I still accepted you because you are Jay's father and that he needs you. Besides, I treat you as my friend already." Juvia said and smiled.

'Ouch. Just a friend...' Gray thought.

Pain rushed down to his heart that he had to look away to hide the pain.