Chapter 62

Juvia's POV...

I opened my eyes to see Levy and Lily sleeping on the couch. I noticed that Gajeel wasn't here. This is the right oportunity to go. I removed all this things connected to me and got up from the bed. Even though my back ans head hurts I still managed to stand still. I get a dress that was in here in the drawer and wore it.

"I'm sorry guys but I need to do this alone. I'm really sorry." I said and walked out of the room.

I wore the hood of my jacket that I also get. I succesfully exited the hospital without ant hindrance. I grabbed a cab and went inside. I told the adress of Gray's village.

When I finally arrived at the gate of the village, I was about to ask the guard when suddenly, I saw Gray's car and I quickly hid behind the tree. I thought his flight is tomorrow, but why is he going now when it's still nighttime? Maybe he moved his flight. I really did make the right descision. But why does he want to go away immediately? Does he hate me that much? Just thinking about it makes my heart sink from the flood of this pain. When the gate opened, I quickly went on the road to meet his car. His car stopped but he moved to the side. I quickly chase after.

"Gray! Please let me explain!" I said.

The car was driven in a slow pace and I managed to catch after while knocking on the door.

"Gray, please!" I begged.

My tears are streaming down like a river. This hurts. It hurts more. I feel like my heart is going to explode from all this pain I am recieving.

"Gray! Just please open the window! I would stop if you would tell me that you don't love me anymore!" I begged.

I continue on knocking but he didn't opened, then suddenly, the car stopped. I immediately stopped and composed myself. The door opened and Gray went out. I hugged him.

"Thank you...thank you for listening..." I said.

I was the only one who's hugging but he wasn't hugging back. And it hurts a lot. I wiped away my tears. Then something happened that I didn't expected. He pushed me away harshly. My eyes widened and i stared at his eyes. It was cold and empty. My heart shattered into pieces.

"I still have a lot of MORE important things to do. So tell everything now because I don't have any TIME for you." He said coldly.

His words hit my heart like a hurricane. Then my tears started streaming down. I tried to wiped away my tears but it just won't stop.

"I...I..." I was speechless.

I don't know why was I speechless. Everything that I want to ask him was like thrown out of the window when I met his cold stare.

"I don't have any time for this nonsense things. I will go now." He said.

He turned his back but I immidiately grabbed his wrist that stopped him. He turned to face me coldly and he jacked odf my hands.

"Don't you dare touch me." He said coldly.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." I stuttered.

"Sorry for what?" He asked.

"S-sorry for everything... that I did..." I said..

Tears are streaming down my face.

"Well you should be." He said coldly.

"I just want to talk about us." I asked.

"Are you kidding me? There was never an us." He said coldly.

My eyes widened. I gasped. It's hard to breath. It's getting hard to breathe from all the painful words he throw to me.

"B-but h-how about our marriage?" I asked.

"What marriage are you talking about? Oh, so you really thought that our marriage was real? What a fool. Well, I tell you it's all fake." He said.

Tears keeps streaming down my face. This is too much pain. I don't think I still can hold this.

"Wh-what are...so you mean it was all fake? Was...was...was your love is also fake? Tell me. Tell me..." I break down.

He looked away still has that cold gesture.

"I never loved you. It was all fake. Lies. Just like you did to me." He said coldly.

"But I didn't mean to do it! If you really didn't loved me then look into my eyes and say it again." I said to him.

"Ugh. This is nonsense." He said.

"Look at me!" I said.

Then suddenly,he turned his back and went inside his car and closed the door.

[A/N: More teary and sad chapters to come! I hope for your feedbacks because I enjoy reading it. Thanks for reading!♥]